Killing Eve **NO SPOILERS**

rachelmum

I know it's all available. I am going to try and keep to watching 1 or two a day so I can saviour it 🙄. Luckily Big Little Lies another favourite of mine is back for a second season so i'm spoilt for favourite shows in June !  

• nikki-red changed the title to Killing Eve Series 2 anyone ? **NO SPOILERS**
7 hours ago, rachelmum said:

If you've access to it i'd recommend starting with the first series then it flows straight into series two. Well written and great actors a real gem! 

I've just read the Wikipedia page about it rather than try and watch 6 hours plus, but think I'll give it a miss....

But thanks for your suggestion!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/06/2019 at 23:06, rachelmum said:

Just finished the second series. I liked it. But I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone. What to watch next, any suggestions?  🤔

I have two more episodes to watch, so far I’m enjoying it.  Hope the ending doesn’t disappoint.

I’m watching Gentleman Jack at the moment, didn’t think I would like it when it first started, but it’s really good.