Tasty lunch where???

officegirl

me and my other half have taken today off extra after festival weekend - where can i take him for lunch today, the city is our oyster?

i fancy tasty lazy lunch, maybe a little outside eating action

can anyone suggest anywhere???

thanks folks

<SNIP>

Anyhow officegirl ......... Zoobie's (Winter Garden) do a nice selection of sandwiches. You could then eat outside in Millenium Square. Or perhaps Cafe Rouge which has just opened in 1 St Pauls Square - not sure if they have tables/chairs outside though?

Maybe have a wander up Ecclesall Rd?

Well what a hoo ha for a simple question!

In the end we had our lazy lunch at Thyme Cafe which was rather tasty and relaxing in their outside garden (outside action).

We lingered there for a while as there was no time constraints (lazy) and had another bottle of wine in Ranmoor.

Oh I thought you had dinner in the early evening and supper was a lot later.

Officegirl glad you had such a nice lunch (I say lunch too!! :o ) I really like the Thyme Cafe, had a lovely mediterranean salad with couscous and mushroom a while back - I like how it's so relaxed there.

Next time try the 22A cafe on Norfolk Street. If you like health foods and herbal teas or need gluten free food then it has a lovely menu. Really nice fresh salads too :)

Oh and Antibo's in West One do a great lunch time deal, 3 courses for something like £8 and half price cocktails - my brother treated me there earlier on this week!

x

Archived