The US / Iran war...

3 hours ago, hobinfoot said:

A t the end of the day no one knows what kind of intelligence that  America had before the attack’s and why they needed to act now except  themselves. What is known about the General is he was a great organiser and a dangerous man and probably in the process of planning attack’s on Iran’s enemy’s to an extent that the US couldn’t ignore.

OR

it could be another...theyve got WMDs :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

All this is happening so it takes away the impeachment saga.

Trump's admin timed this as its election year.

Wrong. Its got zero to do with impeachment. The Iran plan has been on the cards and in the planning for years.

6 minutes ago, spider1 said:

What is the plan Bob 

Have a look at what Wesley Clark said some years back.

Fascinating but very very scary too.

Edit......Here

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQ5TUmo35NZPb28xi4sPqmzDurOWg%3A1578342531898&source=hp&ei=g5gTXsHuNMuUa82HtpgD&q=7+countries+in+5+years&oq=7+countries+in+5+years&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i22i30l7.2190.6137..6530...2.0..0.239.2033.17j3j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..35i362i39j0i131.g1391g31gR0&ved=0ahUKEwiBvMiP6O_mAhVLyhoKHc2DDTMQ4dUDCAc&uact=5

Ive just linked to the Google search results that way you can have a read from a few sources.

Edited by BobOfRoth

On 05/01/2020 at 16:45, BobOfRoth said:

If this goes through America will probably appeal on the grounds parliament was only half full and they barely scraped past the 50% needed to pass this vote.

Or they could do what America does best and ignore it in the name of spreading "freedom and democracy" to those horrible savages. Which ever way the wind blows I think things are in danger of getting out of hand very fast.

Fascinating - since when have the USA (or any other country for that matter) had the right to appeal about decisions in any foreign parliament?

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Fascinating - since when have the USA (or any other country for that matter) had the right to appeal about decisions in any foreign parliament?

lol

I was being sarcastic. I never get sarcasm to work on the internet. Face to face? Fine but not on the tinternets.

What I really meant is they will probably throw the rattle out and refuse to leave the country until they are good and ready.

1 hour ago, BobOfRoth said:

lol

I was being sarcastic. I never get sarcasm to work on the internet. Face to face? Fine but not on the tinternets.

What I really meant is they will probably throw the rattle out and refuse to leave the country until they are good and ready.

Theyve already said they will make Iraq pay back for that "very expensive" (trumps words) air base they built there if they get thrown out of the country