The US / Iran war...

Just now, Magilla said:

Aye... my mum went a couple of years ago, had a great time.

9 million tourist went to Iran in 2018, their prisons must be reet full :D

The epitomy of their views of Iranians. The irony being that Spider is more radicalised than they are :hihi:

Muslims . Shias and Sunnis hate each other continually at war with each other ; I just cant understand why you and them want to live here away you go 

21 hours ago, croat77 said:

How conveniently, not a single US citizen on the plane.

If you ask me, this plane crash has written CIA all over it.

They did similar things during the cold war in number of proxy wars

across the world 

The Iranians have already said they are responsible for shooting the plane down after firing two missiles the first of them malfunctioning so they fired a second. So to say the CIA was all over it makes no sense at all.

On 10/01/2020 at 18:07, spider1 said:

Na changed my mind lovely country may take family for holiday next year . meet some Shia Muslims very friendly people.

You heard that joke were you going for your holidays next year Iran

Yeah Lebanon as well thrown all westerners out now 99 percent muslim they hate us as well

A minute of Google, and the CIA worldbook tells me that Lebanon is 58% Muslim, 36% Christian.

If you ever plucked up the courage to visit Beirut you would find a great city full of wonderful people, great food, bars and restaurants. Yes, there are places you wouldn't walk around, just like every city. But the general population don't hate Westerners, and Westerners haven't been thrown out of the country.

28 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

A minute of Google, and the CIA worldbook tells me that Lebanon is 58% Muslim, 36% Christian.

If you ever plucked up the courage to visit Beirut you would find a great city full of wonderful people, great food, bars and restaurants. Yes, there are places you wouldn't walk around, just like every city. But the general population don't hate Westerners, and Westerners haven't been thrown out of the country.

21percent christion up to a few years ago it was 95 percent and why would anybody from england take there family to lebanon unless they were muslim themselves ' Latest from iran muslims parading around we hate english read the news 

What planet you live on go visit Beiruit like that 

Edited by spider1

1 hour ago, spider1 said:

21percent christion up to a few years ago it was 95 percent and why would anybody from england take there family to lebanon unless they were muslim themselves ' Latest from iran muslims parading around we hate english read the news 

What planet you live on go visit Beiruit like that 

Funny how the patron saint of Beirut is one St George,  or that the latest survey (carried out by Yahoo)  in 2019 voted this as one of the must visit countries..they really must hate Westerners..eh?

Visited by who bet its not westerners prob israel bombers 

Think you are getting mixed up with Cyprus i got a villa there magic mate  

Hey there are plenty of villas for sale in Beirut for sale cost about 4 for a tenner if you like it there  Heard of Hezbollah  they love us 

Edited by spider1

and in the real world today, massive protests in Iran over the accidental shooting down of the aircraft, people chanting anti government slogans

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51081833

AND taking care to NOT walk over US and Israeli flags

sounds very anti western to me ;)

seems normal people want change...and to be part of the real world, not their governments world

Edited by melthebell

On 10/01/2020 at 15:05, frigate said:

They shot down a plane full of Iranians - most of the "foreigners" were ethnic Iranians with other citizenship.

The ayatollahs have had a bad week.  A dead military mastermind.  56 dead at his funeral.  Revenge strikes which did nothing but spook them into shooting down an airliner taking off from their own airport.I  wonder  if the "people who learned a lot"are working at the airport? lol

In your haste to try and score a cheap point with the SAM-downed airliner, you and Ticker completely missed the point I raised.

Which is quite ironic, since that downing happens to replicate, for their SAMs, my earlier point about their cruise missiles.

Feel free to have another go sometime.

12 hours ago, melthebell said:

AND taking care to NOT walk over US and Israeli flags

sounds very anti western to me ;)

seems normal people want change...and to be part of the real world, not their governments world

Although, at the same time:

Iranian protesters burn British flags and chant 'death to England' after detention of British ambassador

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/iran-protesters-uk-flags-death-england-british-ambassador-1362809