What if Mike Tyson Competed in the early UFCs ???

If Tyson had taken part in the UFC what would be the outcome  

6 members have voted

1. 1. If Tyson had taken part in the UFC what would be the outcome

• Easy win for Tyson
    • Easy win for Gracie/Shamrock etc

Proberbly not- after all, the big money is in Boxing after all - why risk changing sport to something where he would get less cash - and be not as good at it.

Tyson is phenomenol, and if that gimp Danny Williams hadn't have been lucky enough to catch Tyson on a day with a pulled ligament he'd had been on his fat ass. Tyson always seems to be left out of polls like "greatest boxers" or like the top sportsmen of the 20th century which was on sky one a 8 or 9 month back. Plus he seems to not be in any of the fight night games... yet Ken Norton is?? Confusing i feel.

Tyson was perfect.

Chinny, it almost seems as if you have some personal vendetta here? Lets stick to the thread topic unless you'd like to explain your problem to us all.

Edit: Oh, and I can vouch for the fact that he was judging that event.

Ha - could you imagine Tyson grappling on the floor! He's an animal he would have both your ears off and in his mouth in a matter of seconds chewing on them like they were gum, then he would start on fingers then toes then when he's finished he would have the ref for afters!

I don't think tyson in UFC or MMA is a good idea - it's just not safe

Just a thought about the early UFCs. Off the top of my head weren't they bare knuckle. One of the reasons that strikers did so badly was that they damaged their hands so easily. The MMA gloves were brought in to help the strikers which is one of the reasons they started to do better (as well as learning to sprawl etc). Didn't Tyson thump somone in New York and bust his hand - sort of makes the same point??

Ha - could you imagine Tyson grappling on the floor! He's an animal he would have both your ears off and in his mouth in a matter of seconds chewing on them like they were gum, then he would start on fingers then toes then when he's finished he would have the ref for afters!

I don't think tyson in UFC or MMA is a good idea - it's just not safe

ROFLMAO!!!

That post has got to be the funniest!!!

Incredible!!!

Archived