Mark Field / Greenpeace protester

1 hour ago, Phili Buster said:

Of greater concern is how easily they managed to get into the place.   With heightened security, they should think themselves lucky to only be 'man handled', they could very well have been shot dead!

What are you on about? Any “constituent” can make an appointment with a government minister. It’s on Jeremy hunts website - I’ve just had a look. I’ll wager he won’t be under armed guard. Plenty of MPs - maybe ministers, I don’t know if they always use government vehicles- get gob full of abuse on their way to parliament, they aren’t secure at all.

3 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Hope the protestors are taken to court for trespass.

How would anyone on here like their dining room being barged into by random people with a point to make?

Then mansion house needs to their job properly. They didn’t kick in mark fields kitchen door at home when he was having his tea.

1 minute ago, lazarus said:

I agree , just because she's a woman doesn't mean he was wrong, good for him.

No it’s not good for him. It makes him look like a violent misogynist.

Its the end of his ministerial career

4 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Mark Field should get exactly the same treatment as Paul Crowther. Arrest, a quick trial on an assault charge and community service.

There really was no need to behave like that.

Are different categories though?

Paul Crowther did what he did in a meditated 'assault' on Farage.

Field ejected the protester, and would probably claim some form of self or group defence.