Blades transfer targets.

petcharlie

On 12/07/2019 at 20:54, Man in Crete said:

callum robinson signed for yet another blades record fee.....who was it on here that said sufc wont spend ha ha

mean while bruce videoed at manchester airport travelling to newcastle......so much for loyalty then.....next thing is for all to vote for corbyn

and hope he nationalises football ....max salary 100  roubles or whatever ! 

So he's travelled from Sheffield to Manchester to fly to Newcastle? 🤣

12 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I think I read somewhere that West Ham are interested, so my guess is that's where he'll go. :(

Well maybe can not see Wilder getting into a bidding war .Depends on the players thoughts about getting opportunities in the team would he get a better chance at the lane? I know Wilder will just move on do not see him getting to upset over it.Wilder tends to pull rabbits out of the hat with out the press catching on he tends to lay a false trail  Robinson being an example.Maupay would be great but I have no problem if Wilder backs off the deal knowing him he will have others in mind I think most Blades fans are more than happy with how Wilder operates .

47 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

where does it say he flew? 

Oh and Nigel Pearson  was in town  last week playing golf. 

I didn’t think he’d be at Manchester airport to get a pushbike.

That might be because Nigel lives in Sheffield and has done for some time.

🙄

56 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

where does it say he flew? 

Oh and Nigel Pearson  was in town  last week playing golf. 

Hmmm... :huh:

... well isn't that just typical of the priviledged lives modern day footy players lead?

Anyone else found playing golf in town would have no doubt been arrested straight away... :mad:

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

I didn’t think he’d be at Manchester airport to get a pushbike.

That might be because Nigel lives in Sheffield and has done for some time.

🙄

Is it true what someone said on another thread?, that you are the bloke who used to be on here under the name "Top4718", (or whatever the numbers were, the name was Top).

If so, why the change of name?, and were you also one of the other "missing in action" posters on here,  Frank Sidebottom, LeStat, Titanic 99, etc?

4 hours ago, Grappler said:

Is it true what someone said on another thread?, that you are the bloke who used to be on here under the name "Top4718", (or whatever the numbers were, the name was Top).

If so, why the change of name?, and were you also one of the other "missing in action" posters on here,  Frank Sidebottom, LeStat, Titanic 99, etc?

Why, did he sound out your garbage as well?