Blades transfer targets.

petcharlie

1 hour ago, speedy69 said:

Insults, I expect nothing less.

Another thread to discuss Wednesday signings bud!

Why is it indefensible? are you querying the prices paid or my judgement of McBurnie? 

The price is above average, although a 20 goal a season Championship striker at his age is still a £10-15 million player. 

I also think that he's a very good player, who could hack it at PL level. 

So both, but they're just our opinions! 

Oh, just the 'spent nowt' thing in regards to the indefensible comment, although I'm sure that was firmly tongue in cheek. The rest is fair, and just your opinion. 

Edited by Moistened

2 hours ago, Moistened said:

The price is above average, although a 20 goal a season Championship striker at his age is still a £10-15 million player. 

I also think that he's a very good player, who could hack it at PL level. 

So both, but they're just our opinions! 

Oh, just the 'spent nowt' thing in regards to the indefensible comment, although I'm sure that was firmly tongue in cheek. The rest is fair, and just your opinion. 

If he'd scored 20 goals a season for a few seasons then I'd agree but there are many one season wonders out there, you've paid over the odds 100% but if he gets goals next season it will look a snip.