Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

DerbyTup

10 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I think it's about 21 pages! :confused:

If it goes on for much longer it'll soon have been around longer than Mr Bruce himself... :hihi:

Good Job he won't be coming back , hate to see what would be said on that .😉

WAWAW 

19 hours ago, Padders said:

The proof is in the pudding Pet, apparently all the DIY shops round S2 have sold out of Duraglit Halo Polish, meanwhile at downtown Hilsboro there is a severe shortage of Kleenex Tissues for men, rumour has it Hots has got his garage rammed to the roof with them, ready for next season.

Errrm? I've kept my nose out and my gob shut since May. My only tears were when I knew Bruce was coming.

I'm going back to my room..........

On 19/07/2019 at 14:56, Brooker11 said:

If as a kid I had a wallet full of money but my mother wouldn't let me spend it on the latest Scalextric it doesn't mean I haven't got the money, I hope Derby whatshisface can grasp that simpler analogy.

Mr Brooker, I'm sorry if I am upsetting you with these observations.  I do understand fully the points you are making.  None of that changes my views in terms of your club's prospects for this season.  You are becoming rather irritated, that much is obvious.  So let's leave it there because I have not come on here to seek an argument.   

Maybe , I can just reassure you thought that as someone who heads up two companies, one of which is global in nature, and has represented the UK government Dept of International Trade, promoting UK business overseas, I do know a little bit about finances.  And I also always wanted a Scalextric - but never had one.  

3 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

Mr Brooker, I'm sorry if I am upsetting you with these observations.  I do understand fully the points you are making.  None of that changes my views in terms of your club's prospects for this season.  You are becoming rather irritated, that much is obvious.  So let's leave it there because I have not come on here to seek an argument.   

Maybe , I can just reassure you thought that as someone who heads up two companies, one of which is global in nature, and has represented the UK government Dept of International Trade, promoting UK business overseas, I do know a little bit about finances.  And I also always wanted a Scalextric - but never had one.  

Hahahahaha ok whatever.

Big mistake from Bruce as Wednesday are a team of underachievers

Let's be truthful it should be Wednesday in the Premier League and not the blades

Newcastle are in the wrong league and have over achieved with Benitez 

Bad move by Bruce

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Big mistake from Bruce as Wednesday are a team of underachievers

Let's be truthful it should be Wednesday in the Premier League and not the blades

Newcastle are in the wrong league and have over achieved with Benitez 

Bad move by Bruce

Ah I see, so it was really you that had that second spot in the table,  and we somehow stole it?, is that what you saying?