Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

DerbyTup

5 hours ago, ThatYank said:

Kinda cheesed if he goes. So much hardwork was done repairing the damage done by joss  the loss. It seemed like the right coaching staff was brought in, players were happy and motivated,   Crucial contracts renewed, some promising signings, youth players moving up.

I had the impression that the Club was better prepared for the big push. 

My question is who can we sign that is better or just as good as Bruce ?

A couple of folks say Chris Hughton.  Checked his stats, seems like a decent choice.

UTO !

Perhaps Wednesday need to drop down a division in order to rebuild. Seems to be a mess at the moment.

UTO

Save Our Owls

HES MAD TO LEAVE SWFC for newcastle,but it doesnt stop there we will have to replace the back team as well and find a new manager and what happens if he doesnt like the players bruce has signed OMG   one big problem bring in big sam or get that bloke who left man utd ha ha

13 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

How any United fan can condemn another clubs accounts after the recent high court case is laughable.

What had DC done wrong?

You are right Brooker YOU TELL'EM      by the way are we still banking with the Co-oP?

This is abject switching sides

What next Corbyn becoming a Tory, Farage becoming leader of the Green Party, the green party demanding lower taxes for 4x4s?

If Bruce leaves this will be taking switching sides to a new level

Chansiri banned Sky and the others away from Hillsboro,Bruce would be under more pressure at Newcastle and with Ashley the Chairman would they be able to bring in Top Class players and how many Geordies would want there money back from Ashley if he does chose Bruce,instead of a happy atmosphere at Newcastle it will be a upsetting one,once things start to go wrong for Bruce

4 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Chansiri banned Sky and the others away from Hillsboro,Bruce would be under more pressure at Newcastle and with Ashley the Chairman would they be able to bring in Top Class players and how many Geordies would want there money back from Ashley if he does chose Bruce,instead of a happy atmosphere at Newcastle it will be a upsetting one,once things start to go wrong for Bruce

SPOT ON mate you can see it coming a mile off .I do not do predictions I have seen the vast majority on here come to nothing but I feel your 's is a dead cert and so do the magpie fans with the way they are reacting to Brucies coming appointment.

19 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Well if it's a one year deal, he can't owe them that much half way into the deal.

Yellow card here ......" incitement to bickering."  :hihi:

Don't forget he will want his buddies to go with him! Wednesday should hold out for at least £3 million if not more for the disruption it will cause.

Looks like he'll be at Lincoln tommorow though!!

5 hours ago, lobster said:

Been suggested that there is a release clause in Bruce's contract for £5 mill.Together with his two sidekicks ,  looking for at least £7 million 

As I understand it, Bruce is on a current 1 year rolling contract which was signed in Jan 2019 so he basically has approximately 5 months left. 

Think £7 million is a bit optimistic? 

You've got to question the commitment of anyone who is only prepared to sign up for a year?  Clearly Bruce only saw Wed a short term option & a stepping stone for other opportunities to come while still taking Wed pay checks?

Don't recall what kind of contract he was on during his time at the Lane but overall, never really rated him.  Clearly he will be on his way to Newcastle as he's missed out on his dream job on a couple of occasions & this might be his best opportunity to secure the Newcastle job? 

Funny that Wed are to face Lincoln City in a pre-season game.  They might be better to take a punt on the two Cowley brothers who managed the Imps? 

Edited by Baron99
Amendments

23 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Perhaps Wednesday need to drop down a division in order to rebuild. Seems to be a mess at the moment.

UTO

Save Our Owls

Chansiri is wanting 4.5 mil for Bruce and 1.5 million for the backroom staff is what I read. Seems abit steep but at same time they have the money so why disrupt our plans on the cheap