Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

DerbyTup

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Chansiri is wanting 4.5 mil for Bruce and 1.5 million for the backroom staff is what I read. Seems abit steep but at same time they have the money so why disrupt our plans on the cheap

Surely your plans are already disrupted now Nervy?, just the fact that Brucie Bonus has had his head turned and asked for permission to go and speak with Newcastle?

I feel bad for Bash Street on here, he kept saying how Brucie Bonus was going to lead you to the top spot and there would be a change in Sheffield football.........

well with the dreaded accounts we are in big trouble by the end of the season if we dont go up,no manager,signing dealine soon,no backroom staff,what a mess,our wages will take us over the limit?thats if they the league agree to our valuation of the ground,so top manager not many about appart from big sam,need someone fast,who knows how to buy ect,its OMG time,we will need a lot of luck now,but it can be done bring in big sam he will sort it.

Plenty of managers out there without picking one who is currently employed ,so I hope Mr Chansiri makes it hard & gets a good fee for them .

If Newcastle want Him & His backroom staff  make them pay .

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

Surely your plans are already disrupted now Nervy?, just the fact that Brucie Bonus has had his head turned and asked for permission to go and speak with Newcastle?

I feel bad for Bash Street on here, he kept saying how Brucie Bonus was going to lead you to the top spot and there would be a change in Sheffield football.........

Yes that's what I mean. It's going to make a mess of our plans for the start of the season. It's ok them saying they want a manager in place by time they go on their tour so he has time to plan but it doesn't matter about us.

The least they can do is pay a decent compo to us for our troubles so make them pay, they have plenty of premier League money after all, not like they are skint.

If they offered 4 million then id say take it otherwise forget it and if Bruce doesn't like it he can walk

Edited by NERVY-OWL

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yes that's what I mean. It's going to make a mess of our plans for the start of the season. It's ok them saying they want a manager in place by time they go on their tour so he has time to plan but it doesn't matter about us.

The least they can do is pay a decent compo to us for our troubles so make them pay, they have plenty of premier League money after all, not like they are skint.

If they offered 4 million then id say take it otherwise forget it and if Bruce doesn't like it he can walk

From today's Sun; "Newcastle owner Mike Ashley could end up having to pay more to make Steve Bruce his new manager than he offered Rafael Benitez to stay." 

Seems a bit strange to offer more money to the likes of Bruce, (very average managerial record, & I speak as a Blade who never rated him), when compared with the likes of Benitez. 

Let's face it, Bruce doesn't even have a managerial record that can compare with the likes of Warnock. 

The problem now for Wed is Bruce's move to Newcastle falls through.  You now all know his heart is not really in it at Hillsborough. If I was the Wed Chairman, I'd terminate Bruce's contract & look for a new manager proto.