Sheffield Clean Air Zone

17 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

From a lot of our recent conversations, it does not surprise me in the slightest that you don't see how inconsiderate parking might impact other people.

Oh hello, are you part of this conversation now. Your leanings don't surprise me either

Imagination is a wonderful thing. Do you have a helmetcam

I rarely come across cars that have parked badly and cause a nuisance, and certainly don't wander around the city looking for them. That would be slightly obsessive don't you think

Edited by fools

49 minutes ago, fools said:

Oh hello, are you part of this conversation now. Your leanings don't surprise me either

Imagination is a wonderful thing. Do you have a helmetcam

I rarely come across cars that have parked badly and cause a nuisance, and certainly don't wander around the city looking for them. That would be slightly obsessive don't you think

Not leaving your keyboard is probably why. :hihi:

Just so you're aware I don't 'wander around the city looking for them'. I happen upon them whilst working, which takes me criss-cross the city multiple times a day/night

Just now, Resident said:

Not leaving your keyboard is probably why. :hihi:

Just so you're aware I don't 'wander around the city looking for them'. I happen upon them whilst working, which takes me criss-cross the city multiple times a day/night

from someone with 5341 posts

You happen upon them, moan about them endlessly on social media, and report them - that's obsessive.

Everyone else gets on with their day.

2 minutes ago, Resident said:

1.21 posts per day average.

Hardly glued to the forum. I'm beginning to think the plural in your username is superfluous. 

Please don't try to start a battle of wits, you're clearly unarmed. 

Insults again?

A future of autonomous drones monitoring movements awaits, if you can't wait for that to happen here, China might be an interesting place to live.