Britbox, Will You Subscribe?

iansheff

Will you subscribe to Britbox?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will you subscribe to Britbox?

• Yes
    • No

No is what I voted!

Dont you think we've seen enough repeats of repeats from @ITV  & @BBC  over the Years and Years...

Was Looking forwards to getting my Free TV License?

Edited by DeZeus
.;.

13 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

My wife just told me Netflix was Can$1499 at the time of cancelling and Amazon will be Can$ 7.99 after a 30 day trial expires, so, I guess, both are quite a bit cheaper over here.

I have really enjoyed having Netflix and have seen a lot of great UK TV series and obscure films and documentaries.However, it was getting to the point that I was watching things on 'my list' that I had seen  before e.g. I have just watched all 4 seasons of Peaky Blinders completely for the 3rd time. Lol

Best you can do with Netflix is either set up 5 different profiles and only watch certain types of programmes in each in the hope that their algorithm will offer you a wider variety or google Netflix codes and look at each one.

Still, it's easier to find what you want than Amazon Prime I find. Their search options are rubbish.

16 minutes ago, francypants said:

Having to pay once for the repeated tripe the BBC serve us up as entertainment is enough.

So I take it you have never seen Peaky Blinders, Killing Eve, Line of Duty, Bodyguard, A Very English Scandal, Trust, The Assassination of Gianni Versace, This Country, Inside No 9, Black Earth Rising, The Cry, Mum,Informer, The Little Drummer Girl to name a few.

All original, all within the last 18 months and far from being tripe, most of the the programmes in that list are award winners both here and abroad. 🙄

54 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

So I take it you have never seen Peaky Blinders, Killing Eve, Line of Duty, Bodyguard, A Very English Scandal, Trust, The Assassination of Gianni Versace, This Country, Inside No 9, Black Earth Rising, The Cry, Mum,Informer, The Little Drummer Girl to name a few.

All original, all within the last 18 months and far from being tripe, most of the the programmes in that list are award winners both here and abroad. 🙄

A matter of opinion. !! 

3 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

And most of them are on Netflix Lol.

Edited by Ontarian1981

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

You have to pay for that. (Yes I know you pay for a TV licence but you get to watch all terrestrial TV and catchup for that.)

I don't pay for a TV licence, lol, but I have seen most of the shows you mention, some other good British ones are Rebellion, Marcella, The Fall, Happy Valley,Shetland and I really loved Dickensian. What's terrestrial TV  btw.

28 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I don't pay for a TV licence, lol, but I have seen most of the shows you mention, some other good British ones are Rebellion, Marcella, The Fall, Happy Valley,Shetland and I really loved Dickensian. What's terrestrial TV  btw.

TV that comes through an ariel!