Britbox, Will You Subscribe?

iansheff

Will you subscribe to Britbox?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will you subscribe to Britbox?

• Yes
    • No

On 19/07/2019 at 20:40, Ontarian1981 said:

No problem, I didn't think it was appropriate to name you in case you didn't want to advertise the fact ,so now they know. lol. Thanks again btw.

Hes a good un...even for a blade ;)

On 20/07/2019 at 15:27, Top Cats Hat said:

So I take it you have never seen Peaky Blinders, Killing Eve, Line of Duty, Bodyguard, A Very English Scandal, Trust, The Assassination of Gianni Versace, This Country, Inside No 9, Black Earth Rising, The Cry, Mum,Informer, The Little Drummer Girl to name a few.

All original, all within the last 18 months and far from being tripe, most of the the programmes in that list are award winners both here and abroad. 🙄

And all terrible, can't say I watch any of them - also don't pay TV License, only watch none BBC things on catchup, or stuff from Netflix/Amazon

• 3 months later...

The simple answer for me is probably not, but then again i've been a Sky customer for decades and am just moving some viewing elements over to Netlix and have cancelled the movie subscription,which i thought would never happen.

Lots of 'Carry On' films to tempt people to give the BBC £5.99 a month.

For those that have freeview, why not watch them on ITV3? 

BRITBOX - Give the BBC £6 for stuff you can watch on ITV3.

Edited by Car Boot

4 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Lots of 'Carry On' films to tempt people to give the BBC £5.99 a month.

For those that have freeview, why not watch them on ITV3? 

BRITBOX - Give the BBC £6 for stuff you can watch on ITV3.

The ability to binge watch multiple episodes from favourite series in one sitting whenever you want, free of horribly intrusive adverts and the editing done to those episodes to accommodate those adverts.  Poirot, Marple, Morse, Endeavour, Midsomer Murders, Frost, Lewis... Great if you're a fan of British crime drama.