Fernando Forestieri Handed Six-Match Ban For Racist Language.

iansheff

just in case anyone has time for a read here is a link to the recent FF case which is hard work at times but yet to me provides no real evidence that the balance of probabilities

has been proven by the FA...rather the supposedly independent commission simply seem imo to have jumped to conclusions very coincidentally on the smae day the FA's minimum

sentence was increased to a 6 matches ban with al the usual publicity......also make your own mind up as to whether the panel was independent or not by maybe researching the 3 members background.

Whilst not condoning racism in football  at all there is concern wrong decisions will be made just to beef up the numbers.........given an appeal has been lodged then surely the sentence could/should have been kept under wraps pending the appeals outcome .......were it to be the appeal is successful then nevertheless there will be plenty who will still call him a racist ......he cant win either way ......ched evans springs to mind

file:///C:/Users/2357/Downloads/the-fa-v-fernando-forestieri---15-july-2019 (2).pdf

On 31/07/2019 at 14:08, NERVY-OWL said:

Agree on both points, might be a kick he needs to get playing to his best

Six weeks is bit

severe (Eric Cantona got six weeks for much worse). There are players out there who's instructions and intentions are to deliberately impair an opponent by whatever means possible, where is their six weeks ?

Edited by St Petre
Add

40 minutes ago, St Petre said:

Six weeks is bit

severe (Eric Cantina got six weeks for much worse). There are players out there who's instructions and intentions are to deliberately impair an opponent by whatever means possible, where is their six weeks ?

Considering he's had 3 games already then yea I'd say so, hopefully get it reduced on appeal at least. 

Having said that could be a good tactic should the owls get to the playoff finals

Report a Derby player (Derby likely to be in final) for some word, get that key player banned for the playoff finals and Wednesday get to the premier league

Personaly I think they are looking for someone to put in the category & punishment  & to make an example of for the governing bodys slogan,

"LETS KICK OUT RACISM " which by the way there should be no racism in football or life , but what evidence have they or is  what he said she said ????.....

So Forrestiri should be left to carry on playing football until found guilty or not guilty after all the evidence from both sides are completed .

Edited by owl.66

7 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Personaly I think they are looking for someone to put in the category & punishment for the governing bodys for

"LETS KICK OUT RACISM " which by the way there should be no racism in football or life , but what evidence have they or is  what he said she said ????.....

So Forrestiri should be left to carry on playing football until found guilty or not guilty after all the evidence from both sides are completed .

And it was supposed to be a friendly. Lol

5 hours ago, jonnyhonda said:

Do you have proof of Fernando Forestieri using  racially abusive language ?

No, I don't need to. I don't believe people go around falsely accusing others of using racially abusive language. I think he probably did it.

8 hours ago, Halibut said:

No, I don't need to. I don't believe people go around falsely accusing others of using racially abusive language. I think he probably did it.

What if it was misheard etc, probably did it is no grounds for the punishment meted out, for the record why do you think he probably did it?