Jussie Smollet

Just now, Waj said:

My claim was he probably did it to shine a light on racism. Until a court says otherwise im happy to still believe that.

Perhaps you should watch his heart felt interview not long after the alleged attack.

I have seen a few of his interviews.  I believed him at first.

When did he say in his interviews that he faked the hate crime to shine a light on racism in America?  I haven't seen that.

It is no longer an alleged attack.

You have made a huge number of factual errors on this case, yet you still seem happy to assert opinions.  Defending a black person blindly makes you a racist, not forward thinking.

Treat Smollet in the same way you would treat a right winger caught lying about being attacked by Muslims.

What makes you think Im defending him because he is black?

2 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

I have seen a few of his interviews.  I believed him at first.

When did he say in his interviews that he faked the hate crime to shine a light on racism in America?  I haven't seen that.

It is no longer an alleged attack.

You have made a huge number of factual errors on this case, yet you still seem happy to assert opinions.  Defending a black person blindly makes you a racist, not forward thinking.

Treat Smollet in the same way you would treat a right winger caught lying about being attacked by Muslims.

Was this the interview you saw?

Edited by Waj

7 minutes ago, Waj said:

My claim was he probably did it to shine a light on racism. Until a court says otherwise im happy to still believe that.

Perhaps you should watch his heart felt interview not long after the alleged attack.

Perhaps you should read the case files, you’ll find them quite illuminating.

That an actor gave a ‘heartfelt’ interview is evidence of nothing. 

So you're happy to believe something without a shred of evidence? Why? 

41 minutes ago, Waj said:

Waj , I was courteous enough to answer your earlier post. Would you be so kind as to offer me the same courtesy and answer my question to you in post #75 please ?