Jussie Smollet

12 minutes ago, Waj said:

Why did they drop it?

But he wasnt charged or imprisoned. Therefore in the eyes of the law he is innocent and these allegations are just that. Allegations.

He was absolutely charged.

Why not read up about the case?

3 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

He was absolutely charged.

Why not read up about the case?

Slip of the keyboard. He was not jailed for his alleged crimes. Therefore, like it or not he is entirely innocent in the eyes of the law. Argue all you like, the fact remains everything is an allegation until a court says otherwise.

Now, if he IS found guilty and he DID do what he is being accused of then the full weight of the law should be dropped right in him.

4 minutes ago, Waj said:

Slip of the keyboard. He was not jailed for his alleged crimes. Therefore, like it or not he is entirely innocent in the eyes of the law. Argue all you like, the fact remains everything is an allegation until a court says otherwise.

Now, if he IS found guilty and he DID do what he is being accused of then the full weight of the law should be dropped right in him.

But originally you should he should be commended, even 'if he has done wrong' because he was shining a light on racism etc.. 

Just now, Robin-H said:

But originally you should he should be commended, even 'if he has done wrong' because he was shining a light on racism etc.. 

Ill repeat it for you. His motives should be commended.

6 minutes ago, Waj said:

And I'll repeat the comparison example I gave earlier. 

If I murdered someone because I wanted to shine a light on racism, should my motives be commended? 

6 minutes ago, Waj said:

Lol slip of the keyboard?  No, you are just wrong.  You can't say "well why don't they arrest him" and then when bpointout he was arrested say slip of the keyboard, I didn't mean that".

You don't have to be jailed to be considered guilty.  He was not cleared, not found innocent.  He accepted an alternative prosecution.  So he was prosecuted for the crime and accepted a punishment.

You are wrong.

5 minutes ago, Waj said:

The motives, according to the prosecution (which he and his legal team accepted) were to get a pay rise. 

Why do you think his motives were different and what evidence do you have to support your claims?

39 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Lol slip of the keyboard?  No, you are just wrong.  You can't say "well why don't they arrest him" and then when bpointout he was arrested say slip of the keyboard, I didn't mean that".

You don't have to be jailed to be considered guilty.  He was not cleared, not found innocent.  He accepted an alternative prosecution.  So he was prosecuted for the crime and accepted a punishment.

You are wrong.

The motives, according to the prosecution (which he and his legal team accepted) were to get a pay rise. 

Why do you think his motives were different and what evidence do you have to support your claims?

My claim that he is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law?

11 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

No, your claim that his motive was to expose racism.

My claim was he probably did it to shine a light on racism. Until a court says otherwise im happy to still believe that.

Perhaps you should watch his heart felt interview not long after the alleged attack.