Fish and Chips £11!!

not sure on price but new chippy on Abbey lane is fab! dont think they r too expensive either as only opened few months ago

Where abouts on Abbey Lane is it?

I really like the Woodseats Fisheries, i just always seem to try and go when its closed.

Where abouts on Abbey Lane is it?

I really like the Woodseats Fisheries, i just always seem to try and go when its closed.

woodseats end of abbey next to vets i think open all day every day so it say in window!

Jeez, I thought the £5 fish and chips at Download last weekend was expensive!

It will not be long before we are there. My locals are close to £4 and add the peas and you're not far off. Chippy used to be the cheap option for a takeaway but not for long.

Moving to Sheffield was a shock for fish and chip prices. I was used to paying 99p at either Fish and Chick or St James' in Grimsby. Not the best quality but you couldn't grumble for the price!

The two chip shops in Broomhill (Broomhill Friary and Northern Sole) used to be really cheap. Try doing a search, there are loads of threads on chip shops.

Use to have lunch there everyday :blush: lunch for a quid isnt bad for a student :D

Archived