2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

We can thoroughly recommend Whitecliffes builders who did a basement conversion at our place at the turn of the year. Eric and Martin between them have a huge wealth of experience and they were able to help shape our project to fit our budget and the needs of our young family. We are very pleased indeed with the end result.

They were extremely professional, polite, impeccably punctual. Most importantly they were able to get on with the job with good humour whilst our three terrors stormed around the place.

We would like to thank our kind customers who have taken the time to post recommendations on the Forum for us. Some of whom have joined the Forum in order to do so.

It means a lot.

It has been a pleasure working with you all and thank you once again.

The Whitecliffes Team.

We have just used Whitecliffes Builders to do a cellar conversion, utility room & new kitchen, it included knocking a wall down, taking everything back to brick & it looks amazing! I can highly recommend Eric & the team, Eric was on site daily to check all OK and the build was done in less than 6 weeks. I work from home so it was important to me that the people at my house were professional & friendly which Nigel, Dale, Owen & Jack defiantly, a great bunch of lads.

I also have 2 young children who were very interested in what was going on, Nigel & Jack were great with them & made the build very stress free.

Thanks Whitecliffes.

Edited by JenPow
extra info

Jeff the Joiner, Sheffield 07861379796

Jeff has done several jobs for us with doors/windows in our house, all of which are superb and have added value in every way. He is particularly handy where there have been measurement issues due to the old building; I would highly recommend his brain-teasing skills.

Jeff the Joiner, Sheffield 07861379796

Jeff has done several jobs for us with doors/windows in our house, all of which are superb and have added value in every way. He is particularly handy where there have been measurement issues due to the old building; I would highly recommend his brain-teasing skills.

Hi Thank you for the post . your house has been a experience . love the post by the way . kind regards jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to put a recommend for Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009) found via this forum, carried out an excellent refurb of our bay window, removing a built in storage box, replacing old skirtings with new and fitting a new sill. Turned up and time and did a great neat and tidy job.

Thanks Jeff!