2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Would highly recommend Jeff the Joiner (07861379796 ). He has carried out several jobs for us, most recently a full kitchen replacement. Always professional with work completed on time and at reasonable rates.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I have about 4 wooden fence posts that are rotten at the bottom and need replacing - the fence panels are ok so I'm not looking for a whole new fence. Can anyone recommend a local firm that repair fencing - I'm in S12.

Can someone recommend a landscaper who can install a high grade pond and possible Gazebo with outdoor kitchen/bar/Barbecue setup.

Would have to be someone who has done something similar previously. I want to look at sheffield people before looking beyond.

Hi , am looking for recommendations for work. The gennel plasterboard has begun to peel off and it seems it is due to some rot of the wood below the joists. The damage is cosmetic and not structural but I would like it sorting. If anybody has any reasonable builders/ joiners contacts . Please suggest. Thanks.

Hi Jill

We use Gerry from Work with Gas - Plumber/Gas man Always turns up and competitive prices, and always has good report with our landlords and tenants

I also believe he has a Facebook page too

Regards

Margaret

Jaguar Property

Can anyone recommend a good plumber please? I need a 2 part valve replacing, a sink unit and all the pipes removed and a couple of other small jobs doing.

Thanks

Just want to add a recommendation and note of thanks to Richard Berry for some great work on our bathroom, plus some amazing aftercare when other things went wrong! (Which had nothing to do with his excellent work). If you can get him, do.