2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend anyone who can deal with damp problems? Noticing damp patch on wall in the attic room which is affecting the ceiling to the room directly below slightly. I believe that it caused by rain water leaking through external wall but by no means an expert.

Based in S6 area. Thanks for your help

Edited by mark1867

Any recommendations for garage conversion/kitchen extension builders.  Anyone had one done recently that can recommend as finding it difficult to find genuine reliable builders with references and recommendations.

Work to be carried out in S5.  

Edited by Sheffield05

Just wanted to recommend  Whitecliffe's again if anyone is needing building work doing. They have completely renovated my terraced house - it's had work on the roof, walls removed, re wired, new plumbing, completely replastered and new kitchen and bathroom. Eric gave me a very competitive quote and everything happened on time to a really high standard. His whole team are lovely, they were accommodating and explained everything that was happening to me as we went along. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

• 4 weeks later...