A&e What An Horrific Sight

3 hours ago, Albert the Cat said:

People like you with zero medical training are able to safely triage patients based on how they look is a reasonable opinion because?

Because when you get the SAME drunks and drug addicts EVERY Saturday night , how come they are choosing to become ill on the same night every week? They even steal the disposable needles out of the trash can. Would an ill person bother doing that ? By the way I am a State Registered Nurse.

Edited by pattricia

6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I don’t think anyone chooses to go to hospital. 🙄

I do. I think lots of people choose to go to hospital on a regular basis.

Too many people failing to take responsibility for their own actions.   Too many people creating their own illness.  Too many people blatantly ignoring obvious health advice.  Too many people happily spending their times self destructing without a care in the world......     Why?   Because they know the state will pick up the tab.

Off they go into that nice warm hospital where they get a bed for the night, fed and watered, cleaned up with new things to wear all ready to be discharged to start their mindless irresponsible behaviour all over again.

Start sending a bill to these mindless morons or deduct in their benefit payments and see how many turn up then on a weekly basis.   See how quickly they start following doctor's orders.  See how quickly they change their ways.  

Edited by ECCOnoob

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Start sending a bill to these mindless morons or deduct in their benefit payments and see how many turn up then on a weekly basis.   See how quickly they start following doctor's orders.  See how quickly they change their ways.  

That’s funny! 😂

You are now officially my second favourite right-wing poster on here! 👍

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Too many people failing to take responsibility for their own actions.   Too many people creating their own illness.  Too many people blatantly ignoring obvious health advice.  Too many people happily spending their times self destructing without a care in the world......     Why?   Because they know the state will pick up the tab.

Off they go into that nice warm hospital where they get a bed for the night, fed and watered, cleaned up with new things to wear all ready to be discharged to start their mindless irresponsible behaviour all over again.

You forgot to mention the one legged lesbian dwarves.

Slipping.

2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

From the outside it's easy to label people as time wasters or a waste of resources; but many who do self destruct have chronic and profound mental health difficulties. I'm not sure that those are the people that you're referring to; but I think it's important to add this information.

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

That’s funny! 😂

You are now officially my second favourite right-wing poster on here! 👍

I'm glad you see it as a joke. I certainly don't. 

In fact it infuriates me to the core when I see those with genuine debilitating and lifelong conditions (including members of my own family) seeing their vital support services cut to the bone or even closed altogether to fund the ever-increasing numbers of the irresponsible, malingerers, time wasters and self-inflicted leaching out precious NHS resources.

You may pass it off as some right-wing rant - some of us see the reality for what it is.

Yes of course some people have severe mental health conditions I am not immune to that. But don't tell me that every dweller of the hospital has the excuse of mental ailments.

The drunken idiots week in week out, the boy racers running their cars up a tree repeatedly, silly teenagers doing daft stunts for the internet and getting injured, the serial breeders who seem to think bringing a child into the world is the states problem, the sporty people repeatedly pulling and straining something, the hypochondriacs rocking up at emergency rooms with a cold, the gluttons eating their way to death despite medical advice and sometimes after diagnosis of conditions like diabetes......

All mental health related? I don't think so. 

4 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

I'm glad you see it as a joke. I certainly don't. 

In fact it infuriates me to the core when I see those with genuine debilitating and lifelong conditions (including members of my own family) seeing their vital support services cut to the bone or even closed altogether to fund the ever-increasing numbers of the irresponsible, malingerers, time wasters and self-inflicted leaching out precious NHS resources.

You may pass it off as some right-wing rant - some of us see the reality for what it is.

Yes of course some people have severe mental health conditions I am not immune to that. But don't tell me that every dweller of the hospital has the excuse of mental ailments.

The drunken idiots week in week out, the boy racers running their cars up a tree repeatedly, silly teenagers doing daft stunts for the internet and getting injured, the serial breeders who seem to think bringing a child into the world is the states problem, the sporty people repeatedly pulling and straining something, the hypochondriacs rocking up at emergency rooms with a cold, the gluttons eating their way to death despite medical advice and sometimes after diagnosis of conditions like diabetes......

All mental health related? I don't think so. 

Are you really Richard Littlejohn?