Do you regret going to nightclubs?

Do you regret going to nightclubs?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you regret going to nightclubs?

• No, I'm glad I started going.
    • Yes, i wish i had never started.
    • I have mixed feelings
    • I enjoyed it at the time but wouldn't want to go again.
    • I am glad and still go.
    • I like it now but intend to stop clubbing in the future

No it's a serious question (and yes something bad can happen to you in a club if you are unlucky).

Bad things can happen yeah, but enough to stop you from ever going clubbin again? i dont think so.

I can't post it on here, but it hasn;t stopped a mate and she saw something she wudnt wish on her worse enemy.

I have mixed feelings about this.

Yes, I have had bad experiences in clubs but also I have found it educational and informative as I have seen what they were like. Before I went to them I really didn't know what to expect (I wasn't even sure if they had toilets inside) so from that point of view my curiosity was answered. Also, I have had the pleasure of being in the company of many sexy girls in short skirts.

I'm not sure that I have really gained that much from them though. My main aim (in 1993) was to start clubbing to find a girlfriend. As I am now in 2006 and still without one then it has to be honestly admitted that my ambitions have failed (although admittedly the frequency of my clubbing decreased from around 1996 onwards). I think i have learned a little about the tecniques of chatting up from club visits (like that men approach women) but I am still (13 years on) much in the dark about much of it.

Also, in the time since 1993 all the girls who I have liked most (though this was never recipricated) I have met away from clubs.

But it's too noisey to talk.

Is it bo***x Slim!!

U just go to the chill-areas or a quiter place there are loads. If u dissagree u must he hard of hearing :rolleyes:

U will never no unless u go - u are sinlge and NEED to go out to not necessarily meet the love of your life but to test the waters and to pick up tips on how other people like u meet women

U can give 101 reasons not to go but the time will come when u have to!!!

TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND DO IT - ENUF PEEPS OFF HERE HAVE AKSED U TO GO WITH THEM MATE

Mixed feeling really.

Did the 90's thing most weeks through most of the 90's and generally regret missing out of so many sundays through sleeping through most of them.

Spent untold amounts of money, daren't even think about adding it up :o

However, we had some amazing times and met some amazing people, many of which are still great friends.

Slowed down the clubbing around 2001/2002 and started going out occasionally which was more enjoyable as it was something to look forward to AND let's face it, Sheffield's club scene went way down hill when Bed etc closed.

Still like to get out to Ibiza every now and then for the big clubs i.e. Space, Pacha, DC10 etc. Sooooooo much better than any club in the UK.

TBH, we prefer to either do the meal/late bar thing or have get together's at ours or friends.

its not a serious subject though is it, its a silly question. much like all your other threads on here, i dont even come on that much but i think ive seen about several all on the same topic. i actually thought they were jokes at first but now i think you're being serious.

Slimsid, I think you need to stop analysing everything so much!! Just chill out, go out, anywhere, and live a little! Stop worrying about everything and thinking about things so much - just bloomin' well get on wih it!!

In answer to your question, it was never a major decision to go clubbing (llike most people I would imagine), it just happened. When I first started, it was more about whether we got asked for ID or not as to whether we went!!

Now, I still go clubbing, and can't see that stopping in the near future, it's just different places, different music. Why would I regret starting? You make it sound like it's something addictive, or damaging in a way. If you go and you don't like it, you don't go back, that's all.

By the way, why are you so obsessed with Kingdom? Personally I think it's one of the nastiest clubs I've ever been to, but each to their own.

Archived