Do you regret going to nightclubs?

Do you regret going to nightclubs?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you regret going to nightclubs?

• No, I'm glad I started going.
    • Yes, i wish i had never started.
    • I have mixed feelings
    • I enjoyed it at the time but wouldn't want to go again.
    • I am glad and still go.
    • I like it now but intend to stop clubbing in the future

Well said sophie...

not so well said- i keep promising myself that im not going to bite everytime sid posts yet another ridiculous 'woe is me' thread.

so far ive been doing quite well, well for about 3 or 4 weeks anyway.

on the whole i try to avoid reading the rubbish he spouts as it just winds me up and now im miffed with myself for being hooked again. D'OH!!!!

x

*slaps wrist and goes off to enjoy life without sid ruining my day*

Exactly!

Also don't believe all that you read in the press Slim! I know you have been to Roxys before, did you see any evidence there of drugs or knives or anything?

More than that - some cretin actually asked me if I wanted to buy any drugs. I managed a polite 'No thank you' which considering what he had just suggested I think was pretty reasonable. A blunter (and braver) person would have told him no in rather more graphic terms. I looked around for someone to report him to but couldn't find anyone. :rant:

So in answer to your question - yes.

More than that - some cretin actually asked me if I wanted to buy any drugs. I managed a polite 'No thank you' which considering what he had just suggested I think was pretty reasonable. A blunter (and braver) person would have told him no in rather more graphic terms. I looked around for someone to report him to but couldn't find anyone. :rant:

So in answer to your question - yes.

GOOD ON YA FOR DOIN THAT!!!

I hate it when people assume that cauze u are in a club that u want drugs. If i want drugs I bloody wouldn't buy them in an open night club where there might b a cop stood next to me :loopy:

I hate it when people assume that cauze u are in a club that u want drugs. If i want drugs I bloody wouldn't buy them in an open night club where there might b a cop stood next to me :loopy:

Not quite what I meant.:help:

You're not on drugs are you????

I never know with you when you're being serious or not.:confused:

NO I AM NOT ON DRUGS

I said i would never buy them in the view of lots of unknown people :)

But that implies that you might buy them in a more private setting. Doesn't it??

I'm not saying you are on drugs but when you say you wouldn't buy something publically it leaves it open to interpretation.

Archived