Jeffrey Epstein

23 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

If anyone is really determined to commit suicide then they will do it no matter how many people watch them. 

The point of suicide watch is to make that not possible. 

You're placed in a bare or padded cell, with no other objects. Sometimes you're undressed entirely, other times you'll be allowed to wear sack type clothing that can't be made into noose. You're then checked on every 10-15 minutes, or under intense watch, are within arms reach of someone at all times. 

I find it very difficult to believe that if this is done properly anyone would manage to kill themselves.  

12 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Conspiracy theorists are out in force on Twitter. Sometimes it's just down to people being crap at their job!

Indeed, simple incompetance... there's plenty of that going around at the minute.

11 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Funny how they sent an emergency email around that has been leaked as soon as news of Epsteins suicide was released.

As would any organisation that thinks conspiracy nuts are going to come out of the woodwork... something tells me Trump will have a similar list.... weird huh!

No conspiracy theory required :?

11 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Let's try and control the narrative LOL. Panic setting in from lefties.

... or, maybe it just highlights exactly who're more likely to be gullible, played for fools, fall for anything, conspiracy theory wingnuts? :?

If the Clintons are so powerful they're able to bump off people left, right and centre... while at the same time running a paedophile ring from the basements of pizza shops... and getting away with it...

...how do you explain Trump still being alive?

Edited by Magilla

14 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Trump went one further and implied that if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter,  he would. The guy’s a complete sicko! 😡

Ive heard something about this but I cant find anything to back it up but if he did say that (and Trump being Trump I can well believe it) the man is a sick pervert.

13 minutes ago, Waj said:

Ive heard something about this but I cant find anything to back it up but if he did say that (and Trump being Trump I can well believe it) the man is a sick pervert.

He has also been known to make inappropriate comments about the under age daughters of New York business acquaintances! 

5 hours ago, Magilla said:

Indeed, simple incompetance... there's plenty of that going around at the minute.

As would any organisation that thinks conspiracy nuts are going to come out of the woodwork... something tells me Trump will have a similar list.... weird huh!

No conspiracy theory required :?

... or, maybe it just highlights exactly who're more likely to be gullible, played for fools, fall for anything, conspiracy theory wingnuts? :?

If the Clintons are so powerful they're able to bump off people left, right and centre... while at the same time running a paedophile ring from the basements of pizza shops... and getting away with it...

...how do you explain Trump still being alive?

You just believed and pushed a  Russian conspiracy theory for 3 years I'm not sure you should be telling anyone they are gullible 😏 .... In addition to the Kavanaugh smear campaign that you fully believed!!!!!  Please show me a link to a trump email list to control a narrative - or are you just a conspiracy theorist?

Conspiracy theory to the left = anything they don't like to hear. After the mainstream media has pushed conspiracy theories for 3 years straight they now say "President Trump pushes conspiracy theory". They must own the tinfoil production factories somewhere. 

The fact that 99.9% of the world predicted something that was predictable - that a high profile prisoner with deep links to the highest of high society and government - would die in prison - is now a "conspiracy theory" 🤣

I'll take 3 years of it before anyone can tell me otherwise. 😉 The very same people who want gun control and then tell the world that America is run by super Hitler and all his followers are white nationalists and the Government literally has concentration camps on the border and cannot keep even the highest of high profile prisoners safe - but want everyone to give up their guns..... 

I just want to see who is on those tapes they took from his flat and Island. I care not if it's Trump or Prince Andrew. If anyone has been diddling little girls they should be exposed and punished. I don't think Trump is worried the way he is retweeting everything forcing the media to report on it.  

Full Epstein docs that were released for anyone remotely interested. Relevant Trump bit so you don't have to crawl through it.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html

cjQFj07.png

OrZkhww.png

6 hours ago, Robin-H said:

The point of suicide watch is to make that not possible. 

You're placed in a bare or padded cell, with no other objects. Sometimes you're undressed entirely, other times you'll be allowed to wear sack type clothing that can't be made into noose. You're then checked on every 10-15 minutes, or under intense watch, are within arms reach of someone at all times. 

I find it very difficult to believe that if this is done properly anyone would manage to kill themselves.  

You are. exactly right, after a failed suicide attempt in a correctional facility there is no way a second attempt would even materialise unless he paid off a guard to help him. 

I had a brief career change during the recessipn of the early 80s and was charged with looking after serious juvenile offenders in a high security facility .A lot of these kids were suicidal and I was surprised to hear of certain everyday objects that could be used as weapons, when I took the job on a temporary basis. One that stood out for me was a toothpaste tube, you know the flat part at the back end of the tube could be used as a weapon. 

This is why, I think  the Epstein suicide just doesn't feel right.

54 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

You are. exactly right, after a failed suicide attempt in a correctional facility there is no way a second attempt would even materialise unless he paid off a guard to help him. 

I had a brief career change during the recessipn of the early 80s and was charged with looking after serious juvenile offenders in a high security facility .A lot of these kids were suicidal and I was surprised to hear of certain everyday objects that could be used as weapons, when I took the job on a temporary basis. One that stood out for me was a toothpaste tube, you know the flat part at the back end of the tube could be used as a weapon. 

This is why, I think  the Epstein suicide just doesn't feel right.

He was a billionaire, paying off guards makes sense

3 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

You just believed and pushed a  Russian conspiracy theory for 3 years I'm not sure you should be telling anyone they are gullible 😏

I  look forward to you providing any quote from me pushing *any* conspiracy theory.... don't waste your time, it doesn't exist! :?

Commenting on Muellers investigation, his *not* exonorating Trump and giving details of multiple accounts of obstruction, or that many in Trumps campaign have been indicted or have already admitted their guilt from that investigation don't count...

...turns out they weren't "theories" at all, they actually happened! :hihi:

.... In addition to the Kavanaugh smear campaign that you fully believed!!!!!

I look forward to you providing any quote where I comment on those Kavanaugh allegations at all... doesn't exist! :?

So much for your memory... shot to bits... maybe it's a conspiracy? Is everyone removing those posts I never made? :suspect:

Please show me a link to a trump email list to control a narrative - or are you just a conspiracy theorist?

It's laughable that you somehow think this is not standard practice... you know this is *exactly* the sort of thing PR departments do on a daily basis... right? :loopy:

Conspiracy theory to the left....

I'm not pushing *any* conspiracy theory, I don't think Trump was involved either! :thumbsup:

This'll be a case of utter incompentance.... hey, totally expected... this is Trumps America afterall :hihi:

I don't think Clinton runs a paedophile ring out of pizza parlours, the allegations re:Benghazi, the Bowling Green Massacre, Uranium One, Seth Rich, Birtherism, the Sandy Hook actor crap or that kids are kidnapped and sent to mars either :?

As before, if they're soooo powerful they can have people "whacked" on a whim, and get away with it... sounds like Trump is lucky to be alive? :loopy:

Edited by Magilla