Jeffrey Epstein

From the Daily Mirror,

Epstein allegedly had numbers for former Prime Minister Tony Blair, who is recorded once, while his former cabinet minister Lord Peter Mandelson has 10 numbers, including one marked “direct line” one for “home” and another for “country home”.

There are 16 numbers for Prince Andrew, including a mobile number, one marked “Palace ex-directory”, one for Balmoral, the Queen’s Scottish residence, where the Prince invited Epstein, and one marked “Sand”, for Sandringham, another royal retreat where he spent time.

Phew, sighs of relief all round then.

Angel1.

Drone footage of FBI raiding pedo Island.

Epstein also apparently had a painting of Bill Clinton in a dress in his New York mansion. Titled "Devil in a Blue Dress." It's a real painting. Whether it was in Epsteins house I do not know. It's being reported by the media that it was but I don't trust the media.

i7n1j88ypjg31.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in “great spirits” just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning — even telling one of his lawyers, “I’ll see you Sunday,” 

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epsteins-last-words-to-lawyer-before-his-jailhouse-death/

A man who could bring down some of the most powerful people in the world and one of the most high profile prisoners in the system...

Had Gaurds Sleeping...

Falsified Logs.....

Cameras not working....

Able to commit suicide even though there was supposedly nothing to commit suicide with as they had paper sheets that are non weight bearing.

Even Mexico could release a video of El Chapo escaping within 24 hours.

Oh and the autopsy found broken bones in his neck. 

Google actively censoring search results. Not surprising as the new project Veritas whistle-blower came out yesterday with hundreds of internal algorithms that they actively censor search results. They need breaking up.

p9na6ii6xhg31.jpg

The Clintons have not been exonerated yet of this crime. I Think a special council should investigate them for at least 3 years. They should work out how public servants now have a fortune of $300 Million dollars. 😮

jgw.jpg

6 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

Epstein also apparently had a painting of Bill Clinton in a dress in his New York mansion. Titled "Devil in a Blue Dress." It's a real painting. Whether it was in Epsteins house I do not know. It's being reported by the media that it was but I don't trust the media.

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in “great spirits” just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning — even telling one of his lawyers, “I’ll see you Sunday,” 

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epsteins-last-words-to-lawyer-before-his-jailhouse-death/

A man who could bring down some of the most powerful people in the world and one of the most high profile prisoners in the system...

Had Gaurds Sleeping...

Falsified Logs.....

Cameras not working....

Able to commit suicide even though there was supposedly nothing to commit suicide with as they had paper sheets that are non weight bearing.

Even Mexico could release a video of El Chapo escaping within 24 hours.

Oh and the autopsy found broken bones in his neck. 

Google actively censoring search results. Not surprising as the new project Veritas whistle-blower came out yesterday with hundreds of internal algorithms that they actively censor search results. They need breaking up.

The Clintons have not been exonerated yet of this crime. I Think a special council should investigate them for at least 3 years. They should work out how public servants now have a fortune of $300 Million dollars. 😮

That tends to happen when somebody hangs themselves.. 

1 hour ago, XXTickerXX said:

Mar-a-Lago? :hihi:

1 hour ago, XXTickerXX said:

Hillarious, how daft do you have to be! :loopy:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49322050

"A hiring freeze by the Trump administration has left thousands of staff vacancies across the Bureau of Prisons, creating "dangerous conditions" for both staff and inmates, said Eric Young, president of the American Federation of Government Employees Council of Prison Locals.

Officers are regularly forced to work 70- and 80-hour work weeks"

Oh dear, there's your explanation... doesn't seem to be Clinton related :hihi:

12 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

...a lot.

Distributing a lot of meaningless, confusing viewpoints and graphics from dubious sources does not help in making a point.

It does on conspiraloon forums, although some mention of devil worship / satanism plus numerology helps.