"Mucky Ann Local Tramp" written in marker on walls

David Baddiel used to do a sketch about one motorway bridge in London, as the rush-hour traffic dawdles past, how many people a year learnt that "M. Khan is bent."

It totals a staggering number of people. But a lot more after he did the sketch of TV.

On the route from Liverpool Lime Street station to Anfield is written on a few bridges and derelict houses "Joey Clark is a grass". So if you're in the Liverpool criminal fraternity, beware of Joey Clark! :hihi: :hihi:

On the way to Meadowhell, going through Darnall we go under that bridge with "I love Dawn" (an eye for 'I', a heart for 'love'), I've always wondered who Dawn is, she must be so proud!

.... and if he stil actually 'heart's Dawn now! Remember noticing that when I was really young.

This happened years ago in the village where I lived in County Durham.

First was a time when every bus stop had the words "NO COVER" painted on them in very big letters then a year or two after all over the village was graffiti proclaiming..."D FAIL SLUT"

No one knew who D Fail was and after a week or two some more graffitti appeared on the Libarary whiach said "WHO THE F*** IS D FAIL"

We never found out who He/She was and what they had done to deserve this.

I lived in a very small and some may say backward village, so this turned out to be one of the most exciting things that ever happenend there.

ttfn

Has anyone else seen that graffiti of a horses head knocking around? It's just the head with two goggly eyes and it's mouth open. I've seen it all over the place, from Tesco's on Woodseats, The Red Lion pub at Heeley, and the Hallam FM Arena!

Wanna know what it is.

Has anyone else seen that graffiti of a horses head knocking around? It's just the head with two goggly eyes and it's mouth open. I've seen it all over the place, from Tesco's on Woodseats, The Red Lion pub at Heeley, and the Hallam FM Arena!

Wanna know what it is.

hail the horses head:hihi:

On the way to Meadowhell, going through Darnall we go under that bridge with "I love Dawn" (an eye for 'I', a heart for 'love'), I've always wondered who Dawn is, she must be so proud!

The person that wrote it may just 'love' Dawn, as in the early mornings!

Archived