"Mucky Ann Local Tramp" written in marker on walls

That horse's head is getting on my wick. It's everywhere. Even in the bogs at Lloyds No 1!

Stupid isn't it.

The places I can remember seeing it are: Tesco on Woodseats, Red Lion pub at Heeley, Hallam FM Arena, Broadfield Road at Heeley, Easy Street Bar, and bottom of the moor. :suspect:

OMG!! i read this thread other day n made mi giggle WELL i been "MUCKY ANN " spotting today purly by chance .. Went too bus stop on bellhouse road what was written on every window MUCKY ANN !! i chuckled too mi sen bus stopped in firth park side of the nottingham building sociaty "MUCKY ANN!! i thought it was funny twice in 1 day but ooooooh nooooooo coming down barnsley road on the bolsover rd sign "MUCKY ANN" by nah im sad enough too keep mi eye out for it n its better than train spotting !! saw it on a bus shelter near old limes club plastered on the fone boxes across from firvale scool with the added " MUCKY ANN TRAMP" I SAW IT ON THE LONGLY HALL ROAD SIGN AND ON WAY HOME ON A BANNER ON THE FIRTH PARK ROUNDABOUT!!

Now im left wondering who the f**k is mucky ann can anyone solve this mystery or have i gotta call scooby n the gang lol

I remember just a few years ago “Mucky Ann” as you call her, was a real beauty. It was only a few years ago she was the Woodseats May Day Queen. She was a right stunner Ann. I remember it like yesterday, her hair braided tight, long flowing dress in the horse and carriage. Every man wanted her and every woman wanted to be her.

I wonder what happened to her? It just goes to show it could happen to any one of us. It could happen to you.

Yeah, I was going to ask this a while ago! Its all over Firth Park/Fir Vale and theres some in Chapeltown now too. Dont know what it is, guessing its somebodys tag?

it must be i dont know makes me chuckle though everytime i see it .. im so simple lol

Archived