"Mucky Ann Local Tramp" written in marker on walls

:rolleyes: Iv'e seen it there too, every time i see it i have to chuckle, OMG how sad are we? :hihi:

lol im same i cant help but point it out i even had mi mum saying well i wonder who she is bet she upset her names plastered all over lol

• 2 months later...

As far as I can gather, Mucky Ann is a prostitute who works in and around the Fir Vale, Page Hall & Firth Park area.

I actually noticed someone had wrote 'Mucky Ann' at the island across from Hussain Brothers shop today.... unless these are like 'mucky Ann stops' on her timetable - I don't know!

As far as I can gather, Mucky Ann is a prostitute who works in and around the Fir Vale, Page Hall & Firth Park area.

I actually noticed someone had wrote 'Mucky Ann' at the island across from Hussain Brothers shop today.... unless these are like 'mucky Ann stops' on her timetable - I don't know!

:hihi: :hihi: thats just made me laugh !! soooooo much !! :thumbsup:

btw ......ive also seen it on all the bus stops on bellhouse too ........im gonna be laughing to myself like a nutter tomorrow at the bus stop now !:loopy::hihi:

clare:wave:x

outside the red lion at grenoside there was, wrote on the light box thing in road 'FAT ANN'. maybe its the same 'lady'

I think the Mucky Ann service is now fully up-&-running, her final stop is at Grenoside where Fat Ann takes over and charges passengers abit more for extra weight. The Fat Ann service is abit slower and more for people who like to take the longer, more scenic route.

As far as rumours go - Mucky & Fatty are to soon merge into the first McFattan service. Unfortunately no student cards or bus passes will be allowed discounts.

Watch this space..... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Correct she can sometimes be seen In Firthpark late at night giving it the old I need some money to get home,see kids ect.....

Always claims the 75 wont let her travel as she doesnt have enough money,,,then walks round all the bus stops,she is well known as many of the locals will talk to her and call her by her name.

Archived