John Bercow The Speaker.

51 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Sigh, as I said, we've already been through this, read what you just posted, it's about parties, the referendum wasn't about voting for a party, it's completely different. Since 18 I'd never voted for a party, until the last election, which seemed the best way to hurt the Tories by voting labour, Now it's the liberals

Never voted is never voted, choose how you wriggle.

1 hour ago, retep said:

Never voted is never voted, choose how you wriggle.

Lol, believe what you want, I know me not you. That's the whole problem with brexit you brextremists get something in yer head, whether true or untrue NOTHING will change the obsession

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Lol, believe what you want, I know me not you. That's the whole problem with brexit you brextremists get something in yer head, whether true or untrue NOTHING will change the obsession

There's no belief going on here...It's what YOU SAID..

I HAVE NEVER VOTED.

1 minute ago, FinBak said:

There's no belief going on here...It's what YOU SAID..

I HAVE NEVER VOTED.

It's utterly irrelevant. If someone had said "I support leave but didn't vote in the referendum because it was advisory and I expected remain to win" nobody would be claiming they didn't have a right to express an opinion on brexit and it wouldn't affect their ability to vote in another referendum if we have one.

Leavers arguing about whether mel voted in the referendum is just used to distract from the immediate topic of conversation. In this case that's Bercow doing his job of ensuring the government are accountable to parliament and leavers being upset about that.

50 minutes ago, altus said:

It's utterly irrelevant. If someone had said "I support leave but didn't vote in the referendum because it was advisory and I expected remain to win" nobody would be claiming they didn't have a right to express an opinion on brexit and it wouldn't affect their ability to vote in another referendum if we have one.

Leavers arguing about whether mel voted in the referendum is just used to distract from the immediate topic of conversation. In this case that's Bercow doing his job of ensuring the government are accountable to parliament and leavers being upset about that.

the highest form of hypocrisy, they are happy to subvert democracy if it gets their obsession fullfilled but at the same time tarring everything else that people may do in opposition as subverting democracy...hmmmmm

Edited by melthebell

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

the highest form of hypocrisy, they are happy to subvert democracy if it gets their obsession fullfilled but at the same time tarring everything else that people may do in opposition as subverting democracy...hmmmmm

The remoaners have already done that.

21 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

He’s a Tory, why do you think most Tories hate him?

The first bit of an article in 2009...

"Or put it another way, why is the earth round? It's just the way things are. I guess I've spoken to at least thirty Tory MPs this week. They are all united in one thing. It must be anybody but Bercow. I know of only one Tory MP who would support him at the moment, yet Labour MPs are positively falling over themselves to back him. Wonder why that would be.. . . . "

https://iaindale.blogspot.com/2009/05/why-do-tories-hate-bercow.html

Things hadn't got any better by 2015..

"He 'bitch-slapped' the Prime Minister"      (Cameron)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/why-do-the-tories-want-to-stab-john-bercow-in-the-back-10135549.html

Edited by Flanker7
more stuff