Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Message added by Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

Ah. So you're experimenting with 'Project Fear' style posting.

You do know how that turned out, don't you?

Afraid not: 'Project Fear' style posting, would be the very one with oodles of links backing up fact-based opinions.

F for reading comprehension to you :(

1 hour ago, L00b said:

Afraid not: 'Project Fear' style posting, would be the very one with oodles of links backing up fact-based opinions.

Come off it.

You want to get Brexit done just as much as the rest of us. You've stated this many times.

Brexit? Let's do this!

48 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Come off it.

You want to get Brexit done just as much as the rest of us. You've stated this many times.

Brexit? Let's do this!

I have nothing to come off from, besides correcting your obvious lack of comprehension.

As for ‘getting Brexit done’, whether it actually (ever) gets done has become irrelevant to me since February 2018: Brexit or Remain, I win in either case, and the harder the Brexit the more gain.

Make my day 😀

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Brexit? Let's do this!

Which one of the ... 4 ? Different versions of leave that are actually deliverable do you want?

Norway

Canada

WTO with tariffs

WTO without tariffs

There is a 5th option :

the lies and unicorns that we were promised.

there is a 6th option, I voted remain, I'm disappointed that as a country, we voted to leave. I suspect that a significant number of votes were simply protests :

'i honestly thought remain would win, whoops'

Which of the 6 completely different versions of leave are we going to 'do' ?

Edited by ads36

3 hours ago, Car Boot said:

Come off it.

Brexit? Let's do this!

Trots and Tories Unite and......................er, summat.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2019/nov/26/steve-bells-if-boris-johnson-unveils-his-battlebus#img-1

17 hours ago, L00b said:

'Project Fear' deliberately misled the electorate about an immediate recession (just for daring to vote to Leave the EU) with 800,000 job losses, a housing crash, wages falling and economic apocalypse. 

But Brexit Britain's economy has outpaced Germany since the EU referendum. FACT.

Edited by Car Boot