Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Message added by Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

19 minutes ago, carosio said:

Yes, and it appears that Spain (and others) has bought 90% of Welsh quotas, quotas which are decided in Brussels.

Yes, my point was that on top of quotas agreed with the EU, we had greedy fishermen selling the quota allocated to them outside their communities with permission of a government that could have stopped them if it had chosen to do so (like other EU countries do). If they'd been allocated more quota, they'd have still sold it to the same people - to the detriment of their communities.

Edited by altus

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

The issue of UK EU membership is DEAD for at least 20 years. 

We are OUT.

we arent out, are you in the future or something? liar liar pants on fire Johnson can still stab the brextremists in the back yet, theres still time, so i wouldnt get too happy about your billionaire tory masters yet.

18 minutes ago, melthebell said:

we arent out, are you in the future or something? liar liar pants on fire Johnson can still stab the brextremists in the back yet, theres still time, so i wouldnt get too happy about your billionaire tory masters yet.

It’s going to be interesting, Bonkers could throw them under that bus if he wants. I’m a bit perturbed by some of the right wing folk on here to be honest, they championed this scenario yet just seem to be blaming Labour and Corbyn for the bobbar that we’re going to be in for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It’s going to be interesting, Bonkers could throw them under that bus if he wants. I’m a bit perturbed by some of the right wing folk on here to be honest, they championed this scenario yet just seem to be blaming Labour and Corbyn for the bobbar that we’re going to be in for some reason.

according to Mad Mike Bobbar went out of fashion 40 years so youre not allowed to use it ;)

6 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Merry Brexmas Everyone!

Not only have we got Christmas to look forward to, but we have a SECOND Christmas happening on January 31st! 

Gawd Bless Us All!

So you're not upset about people voting Lib Dem after all.