Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Message added by Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Has we’ve been trading together for years in the EU and many goods seem to have parity I believe a good trade deal can and will be done. Both sides have vested interests in making a deal happen. Neither side will want to harm their economies by being to belligerent and will take the pragmatic view that we need each other equally. 

48 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Has we’ve been trading together for years in the EU and many goods seem to have parity I believe a good trade deal can and will be done. Both sides have vested interests in making a deal happen. Neither side will want to harm their economies by being to belligerent and will take the pragmatic view that we need each other equally. 

its all the baggage that comes with it though, that we are spitting the dummy out over, and they want us to take some of on

2016, 2017 & 2019 the People struck blows against global capitalist power structures.

The Establishment and its lackeys tried desperately to keep their EU gravy train running. But in 2019 the wheels came off and The People were triumphant.

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

2016, 2017 & 2019 the People struck blows against global capitalist power structures.

The Establishment and its lackeys tried desperately to keep their EU gravy train running. But in 2019 the wheels came off and The People were triumphant.

These non-establishment People, did they include Farage, Rees-Mogg, Johnson & Gove in their number as I don't recall  seeing them at any of the protests?

The poor struck blows against themselves, well done idiots, the rich will carry on getting richer while they strip away workers rights and the means to challenge it.

Ranks alongside the Arab Spring and Perestroika.

Full of hope followed by grim reality.

50 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Ranks alongside the Arab Spring and Perestroika.

Full of hope followed by grim reality.

I look forward to a time when all the voters in the EU countries have a free vote on whether they want further integration or just the simple trading bloc that it started out as. 

That seemed perfectly suited to all. 

55 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I look forward to a time when all the voters in the EU countries have a free vote on whether they want further integration or just the simple trading bloc that it started out as. 

That seemed perfectly suited to all. 

I get that people dont want the massive wave of migration that is crashing through North Africa, that is heading their way.

But what is the alternative? Build walls to keep them away? We now live in different times, people moved around the world thousands of years ago in small numbers, we can now go to different countries in a matter of hours.

The Berlin Wall was knocked down, should we go back to those times? Would we have trade wars and real wars again?

34 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I get that people dont want the massive wave of migration that is crashing through North Africa, that is heading their way.

But what is the alternative? Build walls to keep them away? We now live in different times, people moved around the world thousands of years ago in small numbers, we can now go to different countries in a matter of hours.

The Berlin Wall was knocked down, should we go back to those times? Would we have trade wars and real wars again?

We could try more equality perhaps, so they don't feel the need to become  economic migrants.