Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Message added by Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Can't wait for tomorrow when all the hospitals will have load more money for beds, there will be international food galore and the pound will soar against every other currency in the world.

After all, that's what we were promised.

I'll be so disappointed if it doesn't happen, after all, we'll have taken back control, won't we?

(apart from in those parts of the United Kingdom and overseas territories that the government has abandoned (Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Gibraltar))

31 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Can't wait for tomorrow when all the hospitals will have load more money for beds, there will be international food galore and the pound will soar against every other currency in the world.

After all, that's what we were promised.

I'll be so disappointed if it doesn't happen, after all, we'll have taken back control, won't we?

(apart from in those parts of the United Kingdom and overseas territories that the government has abandoned (Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Gibraltar))

Let's get Brexit done, then we can all sit down together and have a nice cuppa.

3 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Think Kalms ( A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of the symptoms of mild anxiety such as stress and nervousness )would be more suited for some.

2 minutes ago, retep said:

Think Kalms ( A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of the symptoms of mild anxiety such as stress and nervousness )would be more suited for some.

at least theyre proper british stuff, none of that dodgy foreign muck ;)

Edited by melthebell

10 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

We will have left the EU in 75 minutes, I will be expecting my milk and honey on the doorstep in the morning.

If not, then it just starts the long process of showing that we were lied to...

As we head towards 11pm, I would just like to say to the Remain supporters on here that although we have been on different sides of the debate I have learned a lot from you. I appreciate your concerns, your fears. As I quietly drink my pint of San Miguel I do understand where you are coming from. 

So there will be no celebratory words from me tonight. In the spirit of reuniting the country, I raise my glass to all of the Remainers on here and elsewhere who fought so passionately for what they believe in. 

I salute you.

9 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

As we head towards 11pm, I would just like to say to the Remain supporters on here that although we have been on different sides of the debate I have learned a lot from you. I appreciate your concerns, your fears. As I quietly drink my pint of San Miguel I do understand where you are coming from. 

So there will be no celebratory words from me tonight. In the spirit of reuniting the country, I raise my glass to all of the Remainers on here and elsewhere who fought so passionately for what they believe in. 

I salute you.

Shouldn’t you be out dancing with Ann Widdecombe?