Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Message added by Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

8 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Boris has just said that under no circumstances will he go to the EU and ask for another extension.

So Boris “reluctantly “heads for a G.E. and all pretence of having any sort of negotiation with Brussels is buried.

He is scared stiff of splitting the right wing vote with Farage and no deal is the only option.

The future of the country means little when compared to his own quest for power.

May he become one of the shortest serving ever P.Ms

21 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Allow me to translate: 

“If you vote against me, I will engineer a General Election and blame you for it.”

He’s a coward.

But, whilst ever corbyn is in charge, there's a reasonable chance he'll win with a coalition with farage.

I hope he doesn't obviously, but corbyn just being in charge will cost Labour 20 seats.

36 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Allow me to translate: 

“If you vote against me, I will engineer a General Election and blame you for it.”

He’s a coward.

How is Boris engineering a General Election by asking Parliament to back him by not trying to undermine Brexit negotiations?  Boris is certainly not behaving like a coward and is sticking to what he said he would do during the Tory leadership contest.

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

How is Boris engineering a General Election by asking Parliament to back him by not trying to undermine Brexit negotiations?  Boris is certainly not behaving like a coward and is sticking to what he said he would do during the Tory leadership contest.

If you don’t understand what is happening, then you must be in a very small minority.

Johnson is playing the most obvious game ever. And damaging our international reputation too.

If you genuinely don’t understand Boris’ games, maybe you should take another break from posting the same thing on here day after day. You could use the hours you save to think a bit harder about what he’s up to and the harm he’s causing.

1 hour ago, hobinfoot said:

Boris has just said that under no circumstances will he go to the EU and ask for another extension.

How many other lies will he tell?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/37-lies-gaffes-scandals-make-18558695

How many other people will he endanger with his actions?

Islamophobic incidents rose by 375 per cent in the week after Boris Johnson compared veiled Muslim women to “letterboxes”, research has shown.

And this is the lying cheating racist woman beating fascist you want to run our country.

We should have not fought the 2nd World War if that's where we are going...

27 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

If you don’t understand what is happening, then you must be in a very small minority.

Johnson is playing the most obvious game ever. And damaging our international reputation too.

If you genuinely don’t understand Boris’ games, maybe you should take another break from posting the same thing on here day after day. You could use the hours you save to think a bit harder about what he’s up to and the harm he’s causing.

The MPs trying to block the implementation of Brexit are the people who are harming our country.  You still haven't explained how Boris asking Parliament not to undermine Brexit negotiations is engineering a General Election.  Asking for another Article 50 extension like Theresa May did damages our international reputation.  Just because Boris is planning for a General Election doesn't mean he wants a General Election before Brexit is implemented. 

Edited by Lockdoctor

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

The MPs trying to block the implementation of Brexit are the people who are harming our country.  You still haven't explained how Boris asking Parliament not to undermine Brexit negotiations is engineering a General Election.  Asking for another Article 50 extension like Theresa May did damages our international reputation.  Just because Boris is planning for a General Election doesn't mean he wants a General Election before Brexit is implemented. 

As I said.

If you really don’t understand what’s happening, take a break and have a big long think about it.

6 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

As I said.

If you really don’t understand what’s happening, take a break and have a big long think about it.

I take it that you can't explain how Boris asking MPs not to attempt to block a no-deal is engineering a General Election.  I don't need to think about anything because I understand the MPs opposing  a no-deal are undermining Brexit negotiations  and aim to the block the implementation of the democratic 2016 EU referendum result.

Just now, Lockdoctor said:

I take it that you can't explain how Boris asking MPs not to attempt to block a no-deal is engineering a General Election.  I don't need to think about anything because I understand the MPs opposing  a no-deal are undermining Brexit negotiations  and aim to the block the implementation of the democratic 2016 EU referendum result.

So you keep saying.

But just saying the same thing over and over doesn’t make it true.

Or interesting 

If it wasn't for the erg, and more than a few members of the new cabinet, we'd be out by now, and well on our way to a fast-tracked Canada style trade deal - which the EU offered us. 

Let's try and remember that the next time our 'leaders' are lurching around, blaming remainers for thwarting the one true Brexit.

Edited by ads36