Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Message added by Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

The only outcome of this whole sorry mess that would provide a rapid return to normality is a further referendum that returns a Remain result.

Any form of Brexit will lead to years of negotiations regarding trade deals,and obviously to leave with No Deal is the most damaging of all options.

So I am sick of politicians saying that the British people are so tired of the whole subject as a reason to leave with No Deal on Oct 31st.

This is not a concluding date,just the start of a whole new chapter(or book) of negotiations,most of which will leave us in a worse position than we have enjoyed as a member of the EU.

18 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Most people just want us out now and to forget we were ever a part of that sorry EU big business club. It's only the rich and their puppet politicians that want to keep us in.

You mean these 5?

https://www.businessinsider.com/sunday-times-rich-list-2017-biggest-political-donors-to-the-brexit-campaign-2017-4?r=UK

oh no wait they made up 61% of leave groups donations, sorry my bad

9 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I thought than Banks, Farage, Rees-Mogg and their puppet Johnson wanted us out.

I must have got that wrong! 😵

I meant super rich people such as Lord David Sainsbury, the supermarket heir ennobled by Tony Bliar, who gave £4.2 million to the Remain campaign.

Most working class people just want it over and done with now, Leave with No Deal if the EU won't give us one. While the Westminster Elite, the out of touch media and the lofty heights of Academia have all been campaigning extremely hard to ignore those working class Leave voices that asked for a change, and instead sought to overturn a referendum.

Working class people have been deliberately marginalised and excluded from society ever since we joined the EU (then EEC) and this is no coincidence. To overturn a working class referendum result will be the final insult by the rich and their middle class puppets against the ignored, exploited and unvalued workers. 

14 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

I meant super rich people such as Lord David Sainsbury, the supermarket heir ennobled by Tony Bliar, who gave £4.2 million to the Remain campaign.

Most working class people just want it over and done with now, Leave with No Deal if the EU won't give us one. While the Westminster Elite, the out of touch media and the lofty heights of Academia have all been campaigning extremely hard to ignore those working class Leave voices that asked for a change, and instead sought to overturn a referendum.

Working class people have been deliberately marginalised and excluded from society ever since we joined the EU (then EEC) and this is no coincidence. To overturn a working class referendum result will be the final insult by the rich and their middle class puppets against the ignored, exploited and unvalued workers. 

What gives you the right to speak for the working class?

19 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

I bet i can find a whole bunch of super rich who wany a no deal brexit. Jeremy doesnt want brexit. When are you going to change you avatar to rees mogg?

28 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Working class people have been deliberately marginalised and excluded from society ever since we joined the EU (then EEC) and this is no coincidence. 

I think you’ll find that working class people have been marginalised and excluded for slightly longer than forty years! 🙄

I recommend that you read E P Thompson’s The Making of the English Working Class as well as anything by Marx, Engels, Lenin or Gramsci if you want to learn about the history of the working class and its position in society.