So Called Celebrity Showx

Amt239

Don't know if anyone else is fed up but I am with all the shows made up of so called celebs,used to be able to watch some of the quiz shows with ordinary people on but not now,and to be honest I don't know most of these celebs.

6 hours ago, Amt239 said:

Don't know if anyone else is fed up but I am with all the shows made up of so called celebs,used to be able to watch some of the quiz shows with ordinary people on but not now,and to be honest I don't know most of these celebs.

If you don't know them, just pretend they're ordinary people.

1 hour ago, Amt239 said:

Yes but do they get paid for giving it to charity?

But the questions are easier to the celebs.

1 hour ago, Amt239 said:

Yes but do they get paid for giving it to charity?

But the questions are easier to the celebs.

Do you mean,  do they get paid for appearing on the programme, even though they are giving any winnings to charity ? That I don’t know.

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Do you mean,  do they get paid for appearing on the programme, even though they are giving any winnings to charity ? That I don’t know.

I would imagine they do. Being on  TV is their job after all (in most cases).

2 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Some do, some don’t. 

I would say that some of the ‘normal people’ who go on national TV quiz shows, do so simply to appear on television. If you have never heard of Shakespeare, think that the Battle of the Somme was during the Falklands War and don’t know who the Prime Minister is, you are certainly not going on the show because of your stunning general knowledge! 🙄