Katie Hopkins

I doubt if Mair or Osborne would have had spent much time listening to either of them.

At least you are accepting that Choudry and Hamza are as bad as Robinson, Frantzen and Goulding.

Nice swerve

---------- Post added 17-09-2018 at 19:50 ----------

Hopefully her kids will marry Muslims. Fat Muslims.

That will teach her

I thinks it's more than a little creepy posters have mentioned Katie Hopkins' children. The moderator has already intervened in this thread regarding family issues.

So my not liking the idea of putting children into rough areas is creepy, you have a creepy idea of what creepy is lad.

---------- Post added 17-09-2018 at 20:14 ----------

Hopefully her kids will marry Muslims. Fat Muslims.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I doubt if Mair or Osborne would have had spent much time listening to either of them.

At least you are accepting that Choudry and Hamza are as bad as Robinson, Frantzen and Goulding.

Slightly off topic I know, but Choudry / Hamza in the same bracket as Robinson / Frantzen / Goulding :hihi::hihi:

What are you on Topcat :loopy::loopy:

Slightly off topic I know, but Choudry / Hamza in the same bracket as Robinson / Frantzen / Goulding :hihi::hihi:

What are you on Topcat :loopy::loopy:

Yes, all five are extreme right wing cranks stirring up hatred and whose words have led to death and injury.

Back on topic, another potty mouth is facing the consequence of their Tweets in a court of law although I doubt Musk will be filing for bankruptcy any time soon!

"Elon Musk sued for libel by British Thai cave rescuer"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45551895

So my not liking the idea of putting children into rough areas is creepy, you have a creepy idea of what creepy is lad.

I wasn't having a go at you. I just don't think Katie Hopkins' children should have been brought into the discussion in the first place. I don't really understand how Katie Hopkins earned so much money doing whatever she does. However, whatever she does or say doesn't mean she is a bad parent or she brings up her children badly. Whoever paid Katie Hopkins for doing whatever she does will have encouraged her to be controversy but also have been quick to drop her when the controversy they paid her to create was too much.

I wasn't having a go at you. I just don't think Katie Hopkins' children should have been brought into the discussion in the first place. I don't really understand how Katie Hopkins earned so much money doing whatever she does. However, whatever she does or say doesn't mean she is a bad parent or she brings up her children badly. Whoever paid Katie Hopkins for doing whatever she does will have encouraged her to be controversy but also have been quick to drop her when the controversy they paid her to create was too much.

Then please accept my apologies Lockdoctor, I agree with everything in your post, none of us have any idea what she is like as a parent so yes the children should be kept out of it, and yes, her controversial views will obviously helped on by the high wages she gets for airing them, she has been involved in many publications that no doubt have encouraged her to voice them to a deadline in her column.

Maybe in YOUR opinion ,and the opinion of the politically correct obsessed ,but its not everyones.

So do you think KH is somehow a victim?

Presumably she's a victim of the justice system, which has found her guilty of libel... So that makes her what, a victim of her own stupidity and lies? :suspect:

Yes, all five are extreme right wing cranks stirring up hatred and whose words have led to death and injury.

Back on topic, another potty mouth is facing the consequence of their Tweets in a court of law although I doubt Musk will be filing for bankruptcy any time soon!

"Elon Musk sued for libel by British Thai cave rescuer"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45551895

"Back on topic " Nice swerve:)