Katie Hopkins

Call me soft but in spite of how vile she is I wouldn’t wish for her to lose everything.

I hope that she eventually learns the errors of her ways and turns away from the hate filled path she has chosen.....

But she had the chance, the lady who took her to the cleaners offered to pay it all back if she apologised. Hopkins told her to shove it so the offer was withdrawn.

I hope she loses everything.

For some she speaks the truth ,for others she is nasty. Depends on which side of the fence you sit.

Most people think she is an utter knob end.

---------- Post added 16-09-2018 at 19:53 ----------

Call me soft but in spite of how vile she is I wouldn’t wish for her to lose everything.

I hope that she eventually learns the errors of her ways and turns away from the hate filled path she has chosen.....

She will never learn.

Good for you. A very grown up atttude others could learn from.

Hard to argue against that being just deserts but hopefully it will lead her to reflecting and becoming a better person; but I won't hold my breath.

Some very wise and dignified comments from Monroe, which I'm sure will make Hopkins even more angrymad :)

I doubt that she will stay poor for very long.

There are plenty of crank websites in North America who will support people like her. She has been sacked by the Mail and LBC but is now working for The RebelMedia which is the Canadian crank website that was paying that other vile creature Wee Tommy Robinson to spew his vile hatred. :suspect: