Strictly Come Dancing

francypants

23 minutes ago, cressida said:

JJ and Amy go out before the semi-finals and Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer stay in - if I was really bothered I would despair,  the latter's dance consisted of them jumping around on school desks!

It may have looked like someone jumping around on school desks Cressy, but it is in fact from an award winning musical set in Sheffield called Everybody’s Talking About Jamie.

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Thanks pattricia, I did know that but preferred Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,  I do think HRVY andJanette will win though, would put a bet on them but don't think the odds would be favourable

HRVY is my absolute favourite Cressy and has been since the first programme. I think he will win it because he is  the judges favourite.

13 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Maisie’s a nice dancer.  I think she could win strictly.

Yes, she got excellent marks last night. I think she could win, but I think HRVY will beat her to it. I think most voters are women so he has that in his favour, and he’s an excellent dancer as well.

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

Yes, she got excellent marks last night. I think she could win, but I think HRVY will beat her to it. I think most voters are women so he has that in his favour, and he’s an excellent dancer as well.

Maisie and HRVY in my opinion are the best dancers and I hope one of them wins, but after Joe Swash won Dancing On Ice earlier this year, it wouldn’t surprise me if Bill Bailey or Jamie Laing won the competition.

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Maisie and HRVY in my opinion are the best dancers and I hope one of them wins, but after Joe Swash won Dancing On Ice earlier this year, it wouldn’t surprise me if Bill Bailey or Jamie Laing won the competition.

Yes, sometimes viewers vote for personalities rather than the best dancers.

Well Ranvir Singh , the tv presenter, voted out last night by the panel of judges. It’s now HRVY, Maisie,  Jamie, and Bill Bailey in the final. My vote is on HRVY to win. Besides being an excellent dancer, because the final is decided by the viewers votes and  as most voters are women, he should easily win. Although  Maisie could also take the trophy, if he makes any mistakes.