Strictly Come Dancing

francypants

1 hour ago, foxydebs said:

Anton finally in the judges seat.  I dont find him smug at all.

I think they ought to keep Anton when Motsi comes back, it just works better with 4 judges. Though he needs to be a bit more critical and mark a bit lower otherwise he'll leave himself nowhere to go when somebody does something really exceptional.

No idea why Maisie was in the bottom two. The dance was pretty naff but she performed it well, it wasn't her idea to do a silly Ken/Barbie thing.

JJ and Amy were terrible. I really wanted them to go out.

And I know the judges liked them but Jamie and Karen just left me cold. Don't like him at all.

Happy that Bill Bailey is doing so well though, and not in a silly "lets vote for the fat/old/crap" dancer thing.

15 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Oh didn’t know that. Whereabouts in Derbyshire ?

Birchvale,   to be honest I thought she was from Yorkshire,  when I said she sounded common, its probably because she has a broader accent than ours,  to be fair I think Sean bean sounds terrible but Paul Hudson who is from further up North sounds fine, even further up North is Ant and Dec and to me they sound fine,  its just me I suppose. 

9 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

She was born in Stockport.  Grew up in N

New Mills Derbyshire. :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Birchvale,   to be honest I thought she was from Yorkshire,  when I said she sounded common, its probably because she has a broader accent than ours,  to be fair I think Sean bean sounds terrible but Paul Hudson who is from further up North sounds fine, even further up North is Ant and Dec and to me they sound fine,  its just me I suppose. 

My bold. 

Nothing wrong with Bean's accent either.  He just sounds like 95% of the male population of Sheffield.  It doesn't seem to have held him back.  There's a difference between having an accent & speaking slovenly with a poor command of English. 

Jarvis Cocker sounds exactly like Sean Bean but I've never heard anyone call him common? 

Just now, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

Nothing wrong with Bean's accent either.  He just sounds like 95% of the male population of Sheffield.  It doesn't seem to have held him back.  There's a difference between having an accent & speaking slovenly with a poor command of English. 

Jarvis Cocker sounds exactly like Sean Bean but I've never heard anyone call him common? 

Didn't say Sean Bean sounded common, I don't think he sounds good in films ect, probably a bit surreal.