Where can I watch the match and my kids at the same time?

watkins

I dont quite see what you're ranting at.

Nor do I TBH (though he does seem to do it quite often:D).

I dont have kids

We do, and agree with:

pubs are for adults, not kids.

:loopy::rant::loopy:

Not all kids are screaming brats, just cos a few are don't tar them all with the same fuffing brush :rant:

Rich, kids run around, screaming, generally annoying people. It's their jobs.

As others have said - pubs are for adults.

Now I really wouldn't feel right without putting a few smilies at the end, so I'll go for...

this :loopy:, this :loopy:, this :rant: and this one again :loopy:

In fact, I quite like that green one, so here's a couple more for you: :loopy: :loopy:

I get really fed up with the "pubs are for adults" brigade. Ther'es room for both - pubs for adults only, and family pubs where kids can go. I've had kids and now have grandchildren. Sometimes I want a quiet drink with my partner, sometimes I want to go for a meal and take the grandkids. If you don't want kids around you in pubs, go to where you can't take them - they're in the majority.

I also get fed up with some forummers berating people who ask a simple question. The original poster asked where they could watch the football and take the kids. Either answer the question in a friendly manner or don't bother posting.

Archived