What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Watching an 80 minute ‘conversation with....’ Sam Jones program on Sky Arts with one of my favourite actresses, Kristen Bell. Filmed in b&w for some bizarre reason. Very insightful and spends a fair bit of time talking the viewer through ‘Veronica Mars’. That was one of the few ‘teen’ programs I used to sit and enjoy with my then-teenage daughter.

I reckon I’ll fast-forward through all the ‘Frozen’ stuff though. I HATE that film.

Edited by wearysmith

15 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Yes I agree with you.  

I always think what ever bad situataions we have today exempt Pandemmic, are feeble compared  to the lads and lasses who  endured  horrific times and gave their lives for us to live better lives. We must never ever forget.

Edited by PRESLEY

10 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I always think what ever bad situataions we have today exempt Pandemmic, are feeble compared  to the lads and lasses who  endured  horrific times and gave their lives for us to live better lives. We must never ever forget.

Once more Presley I agree with you.  I  am watching Remembrance Sunday at the moment and I will observe the 2 minute silence.