What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

23 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Like you, Im watching it,  if not for the virus I  would have been on parade in town.

Hope you manage to make it next year Presley.  I suspect you might have been in the Armed Forces when you say you should have been on parade.  
I’ve been a few times to Barkers Pool Remembrance Service, it’s much nicer than the one at Newcastle where I now live.  To many Seagulls up here and when they  fire the gun signal to end the two minute silence they are flying all over the place.  Never seen anything like it before.  

8 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Hope you manage to make it next year Presley.  I suspect you might have been in the Armed Forces when you say you should have been on parade.  
I’ve been a few times to Barkers Pool Remembrance Service, it’s much nicer than the one at Newcastle where I now live.  To many Seagulls up here and when they  fire the gun signal to end the two minute silence they are flying all over the place.  Never seen anything like it before.  

Yes I served several years,  I watched the rememberance parade on TV,   the plan between  some of my X colleauges and I, were to stay away to keep the numbers  down to  give  safeway to our respected  elders.

Edited by PRESLEY

2 hours ago, prince al said:

Morning live with cretins Kim Marsh and Gethin Jones. Also with a fine display of random charity shop furniture.

Could be serious competition for the ITV Programme Good Morning. The BBC have had good viewing figures for Morning Live, probably because they don’t have adverts on !

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Could be serious competition for the ITV Programme Good Morning. The BBC have had good viewing figures for Morning Live, probably because they don’t have adverts on !

I don't like adverts but its probably better watching them or watching Paint dry than watching Eamon Holmes and co or . :gag:

Edited by PRESLEY