What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

22 hours ago, wearysmith said:

Anyone else seen the first couple of episodes of WandaVision on Disney? I love that they've gone all Bewitched. Very clever.

download.jpg

I gave this a go and really wasn't sure where it was going in the first episode. Second one much improved. Elizabeth Olsen is a delight.

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

I gave this a go and really wasn't sure where it was going in the first episode. Second one much improved. Elizabeth Olsen is a delight.

I enjoyed the 2nd episode when Bettany lapsed into his 'real' English accent during the conjuring display. Funny.

Looking forward to how it develops. If she can bring Vision back from the dead, then why not her brother too?

The whole 'Bewitched' angle is a lot of fun.

On 18/01/2021 at 18:30, wearysmith said:

I enjoyed the 2nd episode when Bettany lapsed into his 'real' English accent during the conjuring display. Funny.

Looking forward to how it develops. If she can bring Vision back from the dead, then why not her brother too?

The whole 'Bewitched' angle is a lot of fun.

Watched 2 episodes and have no idea whats going on or what this series is about.

However being a Marvel fan, is one reason I'll probably stick it out a bit longer and see what further episodes bring.

Like others, I enjoyed the Pembrokeshire Murders.  I also enjoyed Traces, which ended last night, although the main character Emma, got on my nerves a bit. On Sunday nights I am currently enjoying The Great. I realise that it’s probably heavy fictionalised but I find it quirky and amusing at times.