What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

16 hours ago, cressida said:

Cash in the Attic  (I'd like to have an attic rather than a loft, even a cellar)

There's no cash in my attic's Cressi only Books, motorcycle parts, and lots of things that'll 'Come in handy one day' 🤣

With you on the 'Cellar' thing, miss my cellar workshop 8)

Keep safe

My Dead Body. Being a retired medical person I was interested in this programme, but realise it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. However, this was an unprecedented piece of television. The documentary filmed at Brightons medical school lab,stripped away the mystery of the morgue.

when I was a student nurse we had a tour of the morgue, and yes, the bodies really did have Id labels tied to their toes ! ( doubt if they do it now)

Edited by pattricia

On 06/12/2022 at 11:56, pattricia said:

My Dead Body. Being a retired medical person I was interested in this programme, but realise it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. However, this was an unprecedented piece of television. The documentary filmed at Brightons medical school lab,stripped away the mystery of the morgue.

when I was a student nurse we had a tour of the morgue, and yes, the bodies really did have Id labels tied to their toes ! ( doubt if they do it now)

I've recorded this programme  ..........   love any medical documentaries.

Lorraine - not watched for months,  hope it's fun and Christmassy - notice Gok Wan is doing the fashion instead of Mark Heyes (who now works for Bon Marche) O do have one Gok Wan dress which I've not worn.

Noticed Dan Wootton doesn't do the upcoming films any more.

When the soaps start being reviewed I'll turn off.

I have started to watch the new series of Harry & Megan on Netflix. So far I’ve watched the first episode and it was boring.  They said they are doing this programme to tell their side of the story.  It’s more likely the reportedly £88 million pound they are being paid from Netflix had something to do with it.