What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Before Elton’s show he did say that he was going to have some celebrities come on and sing with him. Where were they ? Paul McCartney was in the audience but only a woman then later a man came on to sing with him but I’d never heard of them.!

7 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Before Elton’s show he did say that he was going to have some celebrities come on and sing with him. Where were they ? Paul McCartney was in the audience but only a woman then later a man came on to sing with him but I’d never heard of them.!

I mean, did you actually watch it at all? I have it on now and he just spent about a minute just introducing Brandon Flowers to the stage and explained who he was.

If you havent heard of him, thats your problem 🤣

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, pattricia said:

It's time we got some of the great acts back from yesteryear.

Just imagine watching the late, great Des-O'connor playing Glastonbury.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Sounds like some of you should stick to YouTube videos of 50s and 60s crooners, and let the world move on around you 😂

I do, and there's a reason,

The 50/60s music was outstanding, that's why its still so popular and still being played..

Wonder if todays performers will be remembered in the same way in 50yrs hence. 

Having said that,

I do think Mr. Blokes "Baubles" will still be hanging around.

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

It's time we got some of the great acts back from yesteryear.

Just imagine watching the late, great Des-O'connor playing Glastonbury.

There was an English singer who just sounded like Sinatra but I can’t remember his name now. He’s now deceased but he sang Born Free.

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

I do, and there's a reason,

The 50/60s music was outstanding, that's why its still so popular and still being played..

Thats a fine opinion to have, just dont expect Glastonbury to cater to your tastes.

26 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thats a fine opinion to have, just dont expect Glastonbury to cater to your tastes.

We don’t but we do expect them to book singers that can actually sing. I don’t mean Elton but some of the younger singers just scream and shout. !