What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

New Life in the Sun C4

Have only started watching this programme recently,  I prefer the sea programmes to the countryside ones on BBC1 - but yesterday in Sun Sea and selling houses,  a couple were letting tents out in Southern Italy,  they had to hoover up cockroaches as the weather was so hot - that would put me off.

17 minutes ago, cressida said:

New Life in the Sun C4

Have only started watching this programme recently,  I prefer the sea programmes to the countryside ones on BBC1 - but yesterday in Sun Sea and selling houses,  a couple were letting tents out in Southern Italy,  they had to hoover up cockroaches as the weather was so hot - that would put me off.

About 12 yrs ago we were holidaying in Almeria.

Daughter, husband and 2 grandkids were in a room,

Me and my good lady were in a separate room.

One morning there was a loud hammering on the door, I opened the door and there was my grandaughter "COME QUICK, COME QUICK,  WE'VE GOT AN ERMEGENCY"

I swiftly ran to their room to find my Grandson, Daughter and Husband cowering in a corner "What's up" I said..

There's a Cockroach in the bathroom they whimpered.

I picked it up, and placed it outside...

I should wear a cape.....

My parents,  myself and my sister were staying at an hotel in Torremolinos,  their rooms were upstairs in the main part of the hotel, sister and i were annexed away near some rocks,  the floor of the room had cockroaches,  good thing we didn't spend much time in there.

Sis has a place in Spain,  loves the sun,  I keep out of it.

Edited by cressida

Anyone watching 'Wolf Like Me’? It’s set in Adelaide. A few names of note in it; Josh Gad and Isla Fisher. The dad is grieving, filled with self-doubt, his young daughter has serious mental health issues and they get involved in a car crash with a woman who might be a werewolf. It’s all very moody. Low key. Only just seen the first episode but I’m going back for more.

lg8KA0Z.jpg