What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

9 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Glitch. Excellent.

'Glitch' was indeed excellent. I was sad to see it go, but it had probably the best ending the writers could have done. I don't know if a decision was made to pull the plug mid series 2 and plots were tidied up accordingly, or they always planned on finishing after the 2nd. Last 3 episodes felt a tad rushed to me. I reckon it had a good couple more years  in it, truth told.

But overall - wow! - what a program.

2 hours ago, wearysmith said:

'Glitch' was indeed excellent. I was sad to see it go, but it had probably the best ending the writers could have done. I don't know if a decision was made to pull the plug mid series 2 and plots were tidied up accordingly, or they always planned on finishing after the 2nd. Last 3 episodes felt a tad rushed to me. I reckon it had a good couple more years  in it, truth told.

But overall - wow! - what a program.

Just started series 3. Been pleasantly surprised overall.

40 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Just started series 3. Been pleasantly surprised overall.

That's the thing; series three started off really well but midway through it's like they learned that there was to be no 4th series. It felt like a rushed conclusion. Let's talk again when you've seen it all 😀

Just coming to the end of a film called 'Heist', starring Robert De Niro.  I recorded it from the tv the other night & no doubt it'll be shown again

How good is it?  Well I've spent most of the time sat behind a newspaper posting on SF.  If you get the option of watching 'Heist' or a compilation of De Niro's Warburton ads; choose the ads.