What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

20 hours ago, rudds1 said:

Snooker and Neil Robertson has just got a maximum 

Then got knocked out, not litteral

20 hours ago, rudds1 said:

Snooker and Neil Robertson has just got a maximum 

Then got knocked out, not literally. :hihi:

Gentleman Jack,  Suranne Jones, her best role since Karen Mcdondald in Corra, she can bring that bit of comedy to a role if needed,  but I'm a stickler for the right accent for a certain role, this drama is based in Halifax and all the cast rightly so have adapted to use a Yorkshire accent but Suranne Jones for some wierd reason is putting on a posh accent and clearly struggling to do so,  her immediate family and servants in the show are using the Yorkshire dialect so why isn't she, after all she is a Northerner,  just  can't get mi head around it. :huh:

Where is Michael Jacksons Zoo 🐘 🐫 🐒 

'Kidding' 8).

2 minutes of Ross (take me all over the world till I'v more air miles than Bradley Cooper) Kemp, And, an ex employee of Neverland going Boohoo (Yank's tear-duct's must be made of lesser stuff than ours) 🤣 was more than enough for me.

Thank you,  He-Who-Has-Risen.

I found the off button and found the last two episodes of Killing Eve instead 🤣 .

Keep safe out there and watch TV responsibly 8)

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

Where is Michael Jacksons Zoo 🐘 🐫 🐒 

'Kidding' 8).

2 minutes of Ross (take me all over the world till I'v more air miles than Bradley Cooper) Kemp, And, an ex employee of Neverland going Boohoo (Yank's tear-duct's must be made of lesser stuff than ours) 🤣 was more than enough for me.

Thank you,  He-Who-Has-Risen.

I found the off button and found the last two episodes of Killing Eve instead 🤣 .

Keep safe out there and watch TV responsibly 8)

Good post Rockers,   Kemp has to keep travelling as far as he can to avoid getting clobbered with his girl freinds hand bag. :hihi: I watched about a minuet of this silly show,  it suits silly Kemp tho.  :hihi:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Good post Rockers,   Kemp has to keep travelling as far as he can to avoid getting clobbered with his girl freinds hand bag. :hihi: I watched about a minuet of this silly show,  it suits silly Kemp tho.  :hihi:

Would that be Kemp doing a social dance of French Origin ?